Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Is anyone else recieving 30 rests per day from videos?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    You've gone and said it now!
    Don't you know "careless talk costs lives", or in this case videos.
    We'll all be cut back to five a day next season once the spies pass this info onto Nordeus.
    Is there any way to delete this thread? Now? Before anyone sees it? Ha, ha, ha, ha.
    Balls. I'm going for a beer.
    Im quite sure they get paid for every "click" on these reward vids,. I think its just a way to earn money from players who dont spend cash on the game.

Famous
    I'm about done on this subject because we will never be told why ads are allocated.
    But what's passing me off at the moment is that since we had the increase to around 30 videos a day SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING THE RESOURCES I CAN GET!
    Right now it's around 13 hours since I watched my 1st advert of the day. I can watch at least another 1. It's there! Waiting to be watched. BUT NOT TO FARM A REST PACK! I can watch it for money that I can't spend or treatments and morale boosters that I don't need. BUT not to farm a rest pack or boost a players condition by 15%.
    I don't suppose anyone from Nordeus would care to comment?
    Anyone else having the same issue?

I'm about done on this subject because we will never be told why ads are allocated.
    But what's passing me off at the moment is that since we had the increase to around 30 videos a day SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING THE RESOURCES I CAN GET!
    Right now it's around 13 hours since I watched my 1st advert of the day. I can watch at least another 1. It's there! Waiting to be watched. BUT NOT TO FARM A REST PACK! I can watch it for money that I can't spend or treatments and morale boosters that I don't need. BUT not to farm a rest pack or boost a players condition by 15%.
    I don't suppose anyone from Nordeus would care to comment?
    Anyone else having the same issue?
    I'm getting the same exact thing. For the last few days now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Famous
    Same again this morning. Farmed 15 rest packs, then sorry no videos available. But I can get everything I don't want.
    Logged out, waited 10 minutes, back in again and picked up another rest pack. Then, sorry.......
    An hour later and I can watch ads for everything but rest packs.
    TOTAL CONTROL.

Dreamer
    Same again this morning. Farmed 15 rest packs, then sorry no videos available. But I can get everything I don't want.
    Logged out, waited 10 minutes, back in again and picked up another rest pack. Then, sorry.......
    TOTAL CONTROL.
    The same here. This game went to **** and it's no sign of improving. Sooner or later people will quit, I'm about already

Famous
    TOTAL CONTROL.
    Yeah: almost the same happened to me. I farmed 15 greens this morning and got this message: you may get an extra 40 but at the expenses of your fellow manager Altiplano who's not going to get a single one for 2 weeks. I clicked "agree" by accident
    Altiplano likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    The same here. This game went to **** and it's no sign of improving. Sooner or later people will quit, I'm about already
    I think ur account can get flagged when u farm for too much boosters just as admin moi stated here on this forum in the purchases and offer thread.here is a quote:

"Abusing the system: Please note that if you are trying obtain A LOT of boosters or tokens every day, during few consecutive days, this could trigger some internal anti-cheating/fraud flags we have that control abuse on our offer system, apart from other internal warnings. When that happens, our system automatically reduces the amount of offers this user can complete for a period of time"

Can the moderators and administrators on this forum help us elaborate on this.
    Last edited by Spartan117; 10-11-2017 at 10:19 AM.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

Is anyone else recieving 30 rests per day from videos?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I think ur account can get flagged when u farm for too much boosters just as admin moi stated here on this forum in the purchases and offer thread.here is a quote:

"Abusing the system: Please note that if you are trying obtain A LOT of boosters or tokens every day, during few consecutive days, this could trigger some internal anti-cheating/fraud flags we have that control abuse on our offer system, apart from other internal warnings. When that happens, our system automatically reduces the amount of offers this user can complete for a period of time"

Can the moderators and administrators on this forum help us elaborate on this.
    I'm guessing he meant VPN there even he didn't mentioned it. It is simple, if there is a video you can watch, if there isn't you can not. What can you do more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-11-2017 at 10:36 AM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    I'm guessing he meant VPN there even he didn't mentioned it. It is simple, if there is a video you can watch, if there isn't you can not. What can you do more?

If u read through his post he mentioned vpn separately and the punishment for using vpn was ur account being banned totally

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    If u read through his post he mentioned vpn separately and the punishment for using vpn was ur account being banned totally
    Yes, I read it, that's true. But I wonder how one can abuse it. Shouldn't we watch the video if there's still a video.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast