Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Is anyone else recieving 30 rests per day from videos?

  1. #1
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858

    Is anyone else recieving 30 rests per day from videos?

    Hi guyz, I recently stayed away from watching video offers for about a month, I was getting 15 boosters per day from video offers as at then and it seemed to be d norm because several persons on this forum complained that they were receiving thesame. However upon my resumption of rest booster farming yesterday, I noticed that it has iincreased to 30 per day.
    Just wondering if everyone now gets 30
    The Best of the Best

  2. #2
    Addicted Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    592
    Some days I get 30 as well, most of the times around 20.
    KenoticFC likes this.

  3. #3
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,096
    In the last 3 weeks i got ~35/day
    Bunzo and Niddhoeggr like this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  4. #4
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,781
    Ive been getting 30+ for the last few weeks as well
    madflo19 likes this.

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    188
    Cool that you can get them. Last time there was video offer maybe a year ago

  6. #6
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    Looks like nordeus has just made d game a little easier for power trainers

  7. #7
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Looks like nordeus has just made d game a little easier for power trainers
    How is that then ?
    If I want to power train a player I will buy green packs you are allowed to do that

  8. #8
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,444
    You've gone and said it now!
    Don't you know "careless talk costs lives", or in this case videos.
    We'll all be cut back to five a day next season once the spies pass this info onto Nordeus.
    Is there any way to delete this thread? Now? Before anyone sees it? Ha, ha, ha, ha.
    Balls. I'm going for a beer.
    achiie, gamer5289, gizzmo and 2 others like this.

  9. #9
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    How is that then ?
    If I want to power train a player I will buy green packs you are allowed to do that
    buying Green packs cost tokens. I'm not a token buyer so d only way for me to maintain a strong team if by earning greens by watching videos

  10. #10
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    You've gone and said it now!
    Don't you know "careless talk costs lives", or in this case videos.
    We'll all be cut back to five a day next season once the spies pass this info onto Nordeus.
    Is there any way to delete this thread? Now? Before anyone sees it? Ha, ha, ha, ha.
    Balls. I'm going for a beer.
    Iol sorry bro I would take note for next time
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast