View Poll Results: How many weeks do you prefer to play a Top Eleven season ?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Two weeks

7 10.29%
  • Four weeks (as it is)

40 58.82%
  • Five - six weeks

21 30.88%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many weeks do you prefer to play a Top Eleven season ?

Quote Originally Posted by DenizNuker View Post
    Isn't it ironic?
    I remember that song...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I remember that song...
    You mean that song mate?

Dedicated to the devs.

They should be well high in those studios lol.

I bet the guy who voted for 2 weeks season is a well known troll of this forum lol
    Altiplano, gamer5289 and gizzmo like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I bet the guy who voted for 2 weeks season is a well known troll of this forum lol
    I think it's impossible. Doesn't he mostly tank? He would lose two seasons. So, why? But I agree, he would do it to just make a joke lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    I think it's impossible. Doesn't he mostly tank? He would lose two seasons. So, why? But I agree, he would do it to just make a joke lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But just look at the piss poor number of people who have bothered to express an opinion! 32 in 3 days!
    ONLY 32 users of the English language forum have bothered so far. Out of how many????
    Come on guys and gals. Someone from Nordeus does read this crap that we post and if you don't express an opinion it's because A: you don't care, or B: you don't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    But just look at the piss poor number of people who have bothered to express an opinion! 32 in 3 days!
    ONLY 32 users of the English language forum have bothered so far. Out of how many????
    Come on guys and gals. Someone from Nordeus does read this crap that we post and if you don't express an opinion it's because A: you don't care, or B: you don't have one.
    What do you mean? As you can see I expressed my opinion which is changing it would be ridiculous, and I chose the 4 weeks one.

Rookie
    I tought that they will loose a lot of users with the new transfer system and i was wrong. But now- implementing 2 week season- i'm the 1st one quiting, no matter i play every day, every season win the league with class upstage ect. Just look how many people moan on their FB page bout 20% drop of quality at the end of the season. I think this "fresh idea" will kill the number of the users

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    What do you mean? As you can see I expressed my opinion which is changing it would be ridiculous, and I chose the 4 weeks one.
    Didn't mean you. It's obvious you care.
    It was meant as a general kick up the arse to the hundreds of forum users who don't bother to express an opinion.
    Lo siento si me has mal entido.

friendlies vs my friends (but like asso games, with their current quality, not the lv difference).
    I like this idea.
    I think associations is a fail this period and I vote 5-6 weeks to have this as an option.

I can see 3 votes for the 2 weeks season
    I 'm really interesting to read their thoughts.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by P.Petrov View Post
    I tought that they will loose a lot of users with the new transfer system and i was wrong. But now- implementing 2 week season- i'm the 1st one quiting, no matter i play every day, every season win the league with class upstage ect. Just look how many people moan on their FB page bout 20% drop of quality at the end of the season. I think this "fresh idea" will kill the number of the users
    We should not consider Nordeus devs as complete idiots! For sure, if they implement this terrible change it's not with the intention of losing players but attracting new ones. I remember who I was when I started: I immedately made many mistakes that impacted badly my season. And I said to myself: oh no! Still 3 weeks to go before I can start a new one. All the changes implemented by Nordeus aim at these players - not at us, old guns. I am firmly against the 2-week season but not because of the 20% drop: this will not happen, rest asure. Or they'll find a way to compensate. No, I do not want that because I like to have plenty of time to prepare my games. To feel the pressure rising before a tight cup semi-final and not to have to play 4 games a day - or even worse, 6 or 8 on asso days.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast