View Poll Results: How many weeks do you prefer to play a Top Eleven season ?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Two weeks

7 10.29%
  • Four weeks (as it is)

40 58.82%
  • Five - six weeks

21 30.88%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many weeks do you prefer to play a Top Eleven season ?

I vote for 4 weeks season, like it is now. My schedule works good with 2 games in a day, it's OK like this for me.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Blomgren View Post
    I'm fine with the duration of the season. But since this is a survey: Can Nordues reward players for finishing at least top four in the league with tokens? Because if my team is gonna lose stars, whats the point? Reward those who are PLAYING the game.
    Honestly top 4 and even top 8 has to be rewarded with tokens it's the only way to dissuade tanking and to enable regular players to have an advantage over tankers in cup.nothing as bad as meeting a tanker with 140% quality in cup.
    Bunzo likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Honestly top 4 and even top 8 has to be rewarded with tokens it's the only way to dissuade tanking and to enable regular players to have an advantage over tankers in cup.nothing as bad as meeting a tanker with 140% quality in cup.
    But it seems nordeus never mind for the regular players. Or is it the tankers are nordeus players? I'm curious...

What has to do associations tankers with seasons period ?
    That's another story and needs other solutions.
    I guess in two weeks season, there will be association period of two levels, so tanking twice.

No comments from adms so far about 2-4-6 weeks season or the next scouts generation.
    We are getting closer to T11 2018.
    This "silence" is suspicious

I read the forum every day but i missed this poll...
    Could be helpfull to stay on top in today's post so everyone could easily spot this cind of poll's.
    4 weeks it's fine with me.World Cup or another simillar competition would be great addition.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    No comments from adms so far about 2-4-6 weeks season or the next scouts generation.
    We are getting closer to T11 2018.
    This "silence" is suspicious
    There has been a remarkable lack of comments from admins throughout the forum full stop, on all subjects, in all threads this season.
    I, for one, am suspicious.
    Jeeves!!! Where is the improved communication???

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #48
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey peeps.

Yeah, guess there's been some silence. Nasty thing just creeps up on you and suddenly you notice that you haven't really been posting all that much. Sorry about this. :/

But as we've mentioned in the past, when we have things that we're able to sneak peak (such as Club History) or any significant changes to existing features, we will of course let you guys know via official stickied posts.

Now, I do have something to say about the whole "Changes to season duration?" subject and that is that currently there are no plans to change the duration of seasons.

That survey is one of many. These surveys not always mean that a change to the game is imminent. A lot of times its just the designers being curious as to what people think on a topic. Yep some of those topics are about an idea that might have been flowing around the kitchen but the existence of a survey does not necessarily mean that a change will be worked on/be introduced into the game.

And ye @Altiplano, where the heck is that improved communication. Ugh, I can say that personally I might have been sitting a tad to the side from the forum due to another thing that I am working on here. Time to get back to all of you! Thank you for the wake-up call man.

Oh and btw, yeah I've been reading this thread since it's inception. And not only me.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

How many weeks do you prefer to play a Top Eleven season ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey peeps.

Yeah, guess there's been some silence. Nasty thing just creeps up on you and suddenly you notice that you haven't really been posting all that much. Sorry about this. :/

But as we've mentioned in the past, when we have things that we're able to sneak peak (such as Club History) or any significant changes to existing features, we will of course let you guys know via official stickied posts.

Now, I do have something to say about the whole "Changes to season duration?" subject and that is that currently there are no plans to change the duration of seasons.

That survey is one of many. These surveys not always mean that a change to the game is imminent. A lot of times its just the designers being curious as to what people think on a topic. Yep some of those topics are about an idea that might have been flowing around the kitchen but the existence of a survey does not necessarily mean that a change will be worked on/be introduced into the game.

And ye @Altiplano, where the heck is that improved communication. Ugh, I can say that personally I might have been sitting a tad to the side from the forum due to another thing that I am working on here. Time to get back to all of you! Thank you for the wake-up call man.

Oh and btw, yeah I've been reading this thread since it's inception. And not only me.
    At last, we have missed you Jeeves. Who's been also reading? Designers? If so, I hope they got the message, and thanks for not changing it, I, myself, particularly appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-06-2017 at 10:03 AM.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #50
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Well its our job as admins to gather stuff from the forum to show and talk about during meetings and what not. But other than that everyone here has their own computer and I know our colleagues are hitting up the forum at their own convenience, designers included. It's an open platform after all.

And yeah, got the message. So overall 4 weeks long season is kind of the sweet spot it seems? Some seem to gravitate toward a longer season. I'm glad people are sharing their views as to why they like one or the other option. Its good and useful to know where each one is coming from.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast