View Poll Results: How many weeks do you prefer to play a Top Eleven season ?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Two weeks

7 10.29%
  • Four weeks (as it is)

40 58.82%
  • Five - six weeks

21 30.88%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many weeks do you prefer to play a Top Eleven season ?

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    or even worse, 6 or 8 on asso days.
    xDDDDD 1 match per hour coming soon

Dreamer
    How about this?
    Give the users an option to chose how long they want their season to be.
    Make it a setting in the game......Default to 4 weeks (cause I prefer it )
    You are stuck with your choice for 12 weeks (6 2-week seasons....3 4-week seasons....2 6-week seasons)
    Arrange players in leagues acc to their preferences.
    Simple solution.....should'nt be too difficult to implement.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    How about this?
    Give the users an option to chose how long they want their season to be.
    Make it a setting in the game......Default to 4 weeks (cause I prefer it )
    You are stuck with your choice for 12 weeks (6 2-week seasons....3 4-week seasons....2 6-week seasons)
    Arrange players in leagues acc to their preferences.
    Simple solution.....should'nt be too difficult to implement.
    For 2 weeks: The tankers will be very happy.
    For 6 weeks: Everyone will get 7 - 8 stars players at the end of season. No need for auction.
    For 4 weeks: We will be crushed and complain again hehe...

Or am i wrong???
    Last edited by Pangihutan Manik; 10-03-2017 at 03:06 PM.
    Altiplano likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    For 6 weeks: Everyone will get 7 - 8 stars players at the end of season. No need for auction.

Or am i wrong???
    LOL
    What will make you happy then?

2 weeks is too short for a season in my view.
    6 is a bit too long...unless as Nik suggested, they add more competitions.
    4 is ideal

4 weeks or every month is perfect. Short enough for you to enjoy the game, and long enough for enough team building to happen.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Or am i wrong???
    We should think that if the game tempo is changed, all will be changed (players time to recovery of course..)

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We should think that if the game tempo is changed, all will be changed (players time to recovery of course..)
    Yes, that could also be the reason why they insist on this. I see the complaints mostly about replenishment time on both AppStore and Google Play. Okay, to be honest, TM update was good and it's backfired on those who was complaining on stores. But this is different, and most probably will backfire on all of us, this time they will complain about the lack of time to improve their players and scout buyers. I am a scout buyer too, but there will be not much time to improve them to be a favorite against a normal scout buyer that don't train his/her players regularly since we are talking about 4 matches in a day, and why it would be good for tankers, they won't be bored as much as they do now, it's okay, but they will lose two seasons to improve their players to a good quality whereas they lose 1 season now. (I refer 2 weeks)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Yes, that could also be the reason why they insist on this. I see the complaints mostly about replenishment time on both AppStore and Google Play. Okay, to be honest, TM update was good and it's backfired on those who was complaining on stores. But this is different, and most probably will backfire on all of us, this time they will complain about the lack of time to improve their players and scout buyers. I am a scout buyer too, but there will be not much time to improve them to be a favorite against a normal scout buyer that don't train his/her players regularly since we are talking about 4 matches in a day, and why it would be good for tankers, they won't be bored as much as they do now, it's okay, but they will lose two seasons to improve their players to a good quality whereas they lose 1 season now. (I refer 2 weeks)

Usually in 4 weeks, we will get +2 stars max at the end of season and will be cut down -1 stars the first season

With 2 weeks, we will get +1 star and cut -1 star. No improvement.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

How many weeks do you prefer to play a Top Eleven season ?

Usually in 4 weeks, we will get +2 stars max at the end of season and will be cut down -1 stars the first season

With 2 weeks, we will get +1 star and cut -1 star. No improvement.

I over read your post, so I didn't understand. Anyway, I don't mention the improvement after a season, I am talking about improvement in a season and you are wrong, if there would be 4 matches in a day, when will you train your players like you do now? Won't you sleep, won't you work, won't you go out etc.? Remember you will still need a time after a match to rest your players for another match. But now, you generally play two matches, and after the second match you are free to train your players until they have 75% condition and only after 12 hours they will be again ready for another match, otherwise not only the game time but also your time is a factor that affect the improvement.

Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-04-2017 at 05:39 PM.

I'm fine with the duration of the season. But since this is a survey: Can Nordues reward players for finishing at least top four in the league with tokens? Because if my team is gonna lose stars, whats the point? Reward those who are PLAYING the game.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast