Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: One Week Remaining - Season Check-In

League- I'm currently sitting in 2nd after a win of the #3&#2 teams... if you look the recap.. You'll see he went 3-0 and I came back in the 2nd half to secure the win! Will need to win my match against the #1 seed in a couple games, plus some luck to win league.

Cup- in the final! Was a cruise to the final this season, but my opponent will be a tough competitor.. But I believe in my squad. Look forward to grabbing that trophy

CL- onto the semi final! And what a QF it was! After losing the first leg 3-0 and hopes of moving on looking bleak... my stellar squad came back and won the 2nd leg 5-0!

I'd like to also showcase my trio that have been leading my squad since they were all 18.. These 3 are my babies. Led first off by our team captain

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by imjusthjoshinya; 10-07-2017 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    Man, how can you spoil your stats against other players.
    If i lose is other thing but, i can never spoil my club stats even though this time i'm facing +1 opponent in cup-finale (or maybe i miss something..dunno).
    That's the price of tanking.
    achiie likes this.

Going for another treble (16th) only wins so far and running an unbeaten streak of 180 games-u can't see me troll lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Dreamer
    Miracle happen. And now it's up to me to take them all LOL

One Week Remaining - Season Check-In-screenshot_20171008-195636.jpg

I'm not good enough

sbobet

Pro
    Even though I have maybe my strongest possible teams ever I am out of the CL and out of the cup and I have no chance in the league with my second team (at 112% Q). Crazy season. 11 points behind the number 1 is something I have never experienced to be honest.

My first team is only 4 points behind the number 1 and I have a shot at the CL. Cup was quarter finales.

I have never lost so many games in one season with both teams though. No idea what is happening.
    brolly likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Hi,

1) my first team (level 53) is engaged in a race among 3 teams for League trophee and is in Superleague semifinal.
    50 points are required to join Platinum level for association.

2) My second team (level 38) is engaged too in a similar race among 3 teams for league trophee and is waiting for playing Cup final match.
    About 80 points are required to remain in Gold 1 level for association

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Even though I have maybe my strongest possible teams ever I am out of the CL and out of the cup and I have no chance in the league with my second team (at 112% Q). Crazy season. 11 points behind the number 1 is something I have never experienced to be honest.

My first team is only 4 points behind the number 1 and I have a shot at the CL. Cup was quarter finales.

I have never lost so many games in one season with both teams though. No idea what is happening.
    Do you use IOS to play? I had problem for one week, my team lost 6 games (never have such bad results) and everything was fixed after I update phone t from IOS 11.1 to IOS11.2.
    I posted this issue to support - but without feedback so far.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    Do you use IOS to play? I had problem for one week, my team lost 6 games (never have such bad results) and everything was fixed after I update phone t from IOS 11.1 to IOS11.2.
    I posted this issue to support - but without feedback so far.
    That's why we called that trolls. In my case, i change my formation to extreme ones.

Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    Last season, i had a treble
    This season again aiming for treble but, i'm facing a +1 manager in Cup - Finale who is 18% stronger than me.
    CL is also going on as it should be.

Last season i had 1 loss in total.
    This season i already had 1 loss and 1 draw in League so, gotta buckle up for a bumpy - ride!

I just beat a manager who was lvl 48 (I am level 2) and was 10% stronger - level means nothing. All about luck and right tactics.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast