Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: One Week Remaining - Season Check-In

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyRussian View Post
    I just beat a manager who was lvl 48 (I am level 2) and was 10% stronger - level means nothing. All about luck and right tactics.
    You beat a lvl 48 manager and you are lvl 2 ??was an association match,I suppose,where only stars matter,nothing to do with the other competitions
    Sudipto likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Still unbeaten so far
    Alhamdulillah

Sent from my Andromax B16C2H using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyRussian View Post
    I just beat a manager who was lvl 48 (I am level 2) and was 10% stronger - level means nothing. All about luck and right tactics.
    I think you played in an association match

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Won the Cup 3-1, although Manager was absent but still i beat a +1 Lvl. Huzzah!
    Also, League already won (i mean...i'm already 12 pts. ahead so what wrong can happen)
    Now, only CL remaining for my first-ever back-to-back treble!!!

Pro
    Won the champions league semi final 1st leg 0-3 away with manager present and the cup final 5-2, 4pts clear on top in the league

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Won the champions league semi final 1st leg 0-3 away with manager present and the cup final 5-2, 4pts clear on top in the league
    How many matches u can lose n still be on top of the league ? Any ideas anyone.. i m too lazy to do the math lol.... also how many of u r still unbeaten ?

Rookie

Bossing the league !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    Won the Cup 3-1, although Manager was absent but still i beat a +1 Lvl. Huzzah!
    Also, League already won (i mean...i'm already 12 pts. ahead so what wrong can happen)
    Now, only CL remaining for my first-ever back-to-back treble!!!
    What did I say? Lol. Today we will see does actually quality play a role in this game. I'm 25% stronger. 123% vs 148%. But anything could happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayantan2512 View Post
    How many matches u can lose n still be on top of the league ? Any ideas anyone.. i m too lazy to do the math lol.... also how many of u r still unbeaten ?
    It Depends on the performance of ur other league opponent
    If every league match end in a draw every one will have 26 pts. If one manager manages to win just one game he would have 28 pts.
    So I guess in theory 26 pts is the minimum to win the league (based on goals scored) and 28 pts based on superior points.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast