Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Why is there a difference in the amount of videos on different servers

Why is there a difference in the amount of videos on different servers

I have 2 accounts on 2 different servers

and i noticed that there is a different on the amount of vids each day

1 account ill get 15 vids and on the second account ill get 24

So why is there a different between the amount vids on servers ( its not country related then because its the same country only different servers

This way you could say its server related (amount of vids)

Can someone explain this ?

Rookie
    I think only dev team can explain. Does it create an unfair situation?

Quote Originally Posted by DenizNuker View Post
    I think only dev team can explain. Does it create an unfair situation?
    When one - like me- 've been all the year without a single booster, yes. 30 daily boosters are 900 tokens per season in resources of advantage.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    When one - like me- 've been all the year without a single booster, yes. 30 daily boosters are 900 tokens per season in resources of advantage.
    Also, why matches in some servers are fair and balanced and why some servers like mine are very active within many tankers and token buyers, games are fixed, you can hardly beat much weaker teams. This should be explained too along with video issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all about where do you live, nothing to do with the server... I live in Estonia and I get 0 videos per day. And this has been going for like 4 years now ? All I can do is to spend real money or buy greens for the Tokens that I have won from the association or somewhere else. ( 1 Token per day / Login bonus ) .

Is it possible to exchange 1.23k treatments for rests.?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ Buster Keaton
    I think it's not the server (besides country ofc) but some "hidden" profile of the team which allows more or less vids.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    If u read the rules u would find out that ur account can get flagged when the developers percieve that u are "abusing" video offers by watching many videos every day to gain an advantage. The punishment as stated is a reduction in the number of video offers aavailable to that particular top eleven account

Famous
    I think it is all down to geography.
    There are 4 parties involved in the act of us watching a video advert to gain a reward.
    1 Nordeus.
    2 The Ad provider (Supersonic, Ad Colony, whoever.)
    3 The product manufacturer.
    4 Us.
    So for example, a company, let's call it Worldwide Cola take up an offer from the Ad provider to place their adverts within the Top Eleven game. theoretically these ads could be seen worldwide (subject to individual countries advertising rules and regulations, ( these, we will never know. Or how much of a part they have to play in wether or not we can get adverts.)) Also perhaps Worldwide Cola don't want their adverts to be shown in Australia, for example. Why? Well because the Australian market has been cornered by Koala Kola. Worldwide Cola has no sales in Australia therefore no need to advertise. It's an invented example of what perhaps happens.
    If due to advertising rules and regulations and if there are not enough manufactures who wish to advertise their products on the Top Eleven platform a Provider is unable to show adverts to Us everyone loses. Everyone of course who has the misfortune to live in the "wrong" geographical part of the world.

wel it have nothing to do with country or living place

because i have 2 acoounts at the same place and country (example Amsterdam Netherlands) the only different is the server

on first-account (server) ill get 15 vids and on second account (different server) ill get 24

(Example)Maybe they need to test with 100 people(different server) of the same country if it is server related to be sure

But maybe we can find the answer (settings-file) is this link: https://www.memsource.com/blog/2016/...or-top-eleven/
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 10-09-2017 at 07:42 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast