Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: remove managerless teams

Dreamer
    The bot/managerless team needed to fill in the quota of the league. Imagine when new player wants to play and must to wait because of not enough new players on the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehran View Post
    well personally, it doesn't give me a good feeling when i see that i'm playing against a bot team eventhough i know i'm going to win.
    there is simple solution to your problem.

here the answer : "add manager that has similar level as your friend(you can find them in the auction market), next season you will get match up with them. so, you will get what you want. (because the game prioritize you get match with your friend.)

just like kenotic said earlier, "
    If you want to play in an active league I suggest you send friend requests to a lot of teams in your level (find them in cup CL and league) this way there is a big chance you will end up in the same league with them."

the more you add, the higher chance you will match with active player next season. good luck!

Don’t see many bot teams higher up. Enjoy the cups and titles early on!
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mehran View Post
    okay but 4 months is too long,the developers really need to do something about the league
    fortunately in other tournament like cup ,CL and asso people are active but almost 75% teams of league are inactive
    maybe devs can put the active teams of the same level in one league,that would be also good
    its actually 3 months

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Your top eleven team is never deleted even If u stay away for a full year!
    after 4 months your team becomes a bot team managed by the game engine and your club history and level pauses at where u stopped playing. When u return they give u a welcome back package with over 200 tokens and boosters and a scout player named after u who they claim is ur son,ur team is even set to the favourite formation that u used before u initially quit.
    I know this because I recently recovered 2 of my teams I abandoned over a year ago
    how come my second team that i lost access to disappeared off my friends list then if this is the case? 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Rookie
    It is my second season and I don't know whether I should consider myself unlucky or not but we have around 10 active managers overall. It has been a great competition so far me winning the league and cup (+1) and playing the final game on CL (+1) tomorrow.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RedManc7 View Post
    how come my second team that i lost access to disappeared off my friends list then if this is the case? 🤥🤥🤥🤥

When I came back to my team I had lost contact with all my in game friends only my Facebook friends remained. However note that ur team becomes a bot team after 3 months so even ur Facebook friends won't have access to ur fixtures they will only see ur Facebook profile picture when they are sending daily gifts(boosters) to friends but ur team won't show on their friends list.but once u come back ur match fixtures display on their friends fixtures and ur team is officially no longer a bot team. Stay away three months or even 5 years and u would still meet ur team albeit with different players.

Bot teams are usually between 50-75% quality while the teams which are about 30 or 40% are most likely abandoned teams they will make the transition to bot teams If the manager stays away for 3 months or more.
    Last edited by Spartan117; 10-13-2017 at 10:30 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12