Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Guess my CL final score

  1. #11
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,040
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Shit! how you guys know the result? is it shown somewhere?

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Your #6 tell the answer, 100% of 3 shoots, 44% of 9 shoots lol

    next time you should cover^^ xD but fun, was so close really

  2. #12
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Shit! how you guys know the result? is it shown somewhere?

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    I guess u wanted to copy me with that hint lol

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ‚Äčhttp://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  3. #13
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Your #6 tell the answer, 100% of 3 shoots, 44% of 9 shoots lol

    next time you should cover^^ xD but fun, was so close really
    khris did you leak it out? you my only fan watching. Anyway thank you khris.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

  4. #14
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,040
    double*

  5. #15
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,040
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    khris did you leak it out? you my only fan watching. Anyway thank you khris.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Lol you told us your result with the pic^^ xD

    Both won the cl today so, there's a party pending :P

    Season 98 starts on Sunday and we'all still been here.. xD

  6. #16
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    @Hairdryer It's very clear, we all have been specialized on stats thanks to the troll results lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FC Dacia Terra and HairDryer like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12