Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Dear Nordeus, please, stop this cheating! (with examples)

Dear Nordeus, please, stop this cheating! (with examples)

I know that this problem has already been discussed on forum but not so much attention has been paid to it. So I decided to post it once again as today of FA lost the first place to a little bit weaker FA which had ALL the players developed in the specific way. Actually we didn't lose but were crashed and ruined without slightest chance.

4 of the 6 teams (1 more had half players and 1 more the strongest one didn't have any players trained in this way) had ALL the players except the goalkeepers trained in the specific way. All the players were very weak at their positions (30% or even less) but had extremely high fitness and strength (800-1000%). Actually we were able to get our points from the only team who didn't have such players even thow he was much stronger than our player. The main 4 simply ruined us.

So dear Nordeus, when do you plan to fix this bug? Is it the team full of Usain Bolts and Terminators? Or is it just a simple key for winning? One may say that it's not a cheating as far as the developer gives you this possibility, but do you personally think this is fair? Should we all make such clubs and simply ruin your game engine and the gameplay? Or would you like to tell me that in the real life everything is decided on the football field only with the strength and fitness? Or why should we train our players finding the best series of training when all the attributes don't have any meaning and are simply just for fun as the height, leg, nationality (just a picture without any meaning and aim)? Please, do smth urgently because the gameplay is already overcrowded with such teams which simply ruin you season and all your attempts and creating the only wish to delete this game.

I really hope that you are aware of this problem and now try to fix it ASAP.

Dear Nordeus, please, stop this cheating! (with examples)-screenshot_20171014-130741.jpgDear Nordeus, please, stop this cheating! (with examples)-screenshot_20171014-131012.jpgDear Nordeus, please, stop this cheating! (with examples)-screenshot_20171014-131000.jpgDear Nordeus, please, stop this cheating! (with examples)-screenshot_20171014-130953.jpgDear Nordeus, please, stop this cheating! (with examples)-screenshot_20171014-130934.jpgDear Nordeus, please, stop this cheating! (with examples)-screenshot_20171014-130922.jpgDear Nordeus, please, stop this cheating! (with examples)-screenshot_20171014-130916.jpgDear Nordeus, please, stop this cheating! (with examples)-screenshot_20171014-130819.jpgDear Nordeus, please, stop this cheating! (with examples)-screenshot_20171014-130806.jpgDear Nordeus, please, stop this cheating! (with examples)-screenshot_20171014-130733.jpgDear Nordeus, please, stop this cheating! (with examples)-screenshot_20171014-1306301.jpg

Addicted
    I think you are a weak FA group cause opponents players don't have extreme value in strenght and fitness , 500% i can and i have some players nearly those value and you will call me a cheater ???

So this forum is the moan box office for weaker players who want everybody train theirs player like them .....
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    This is an exploit. Many would use once it is known. Fault lies with nordeus for a poor game engine which allows usain bolt style players to be so good at football. Nordeus as we know also take 3-6 months to fix a known problem (See previous loan exploit fix took similar timescale). At a guess we are at least 3 months since picked up as known problem. Fix could be next month or 3 months away who knows.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Dear A. Gavrilin,
    My team is Creepy A. C.
    I'm playing my 40th season.
    I have won 30 league titles, 12 champion league titles and 8 cup titles. I have never cheated in this game. I love attacking football and that way I train my players. I'm drilling my Mc, am, aml and st most of the time just attacking drills. Who are you to judge other managers? To call them cheaters? My players have similar stats as his players, just because I'm using my own training methods. Am I cheater according this? Find your own way better instead!
    Below pics of some my players...

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku
    Bunzo, xander, 112000 and 1 others like this.

The truth in this is that I always heard that the decisions related with the game were made appealing to the reality -remember when connes suddenly where auto added because stuck them and add 300 in a afternoon was not real, ex.- and really I don't get the point when the +20AvQ limit -80% differential-was removed...

I think that this was a mistake and that should be solved. Call it returning to the 80% diff. or increasing it to 100 or 200% but have no logic a simulation with 1%s+ 500%s or, better said in another way... show that the visual skills are not what the game takes to do the simulation, and that these have a minimal impact.
    Internal programming and average stars are the measures used to do the simulations for the 1vs1.

In another words, I think that to improve the strategy and ways to manage there are other ways than allow 1%s and 2000%s.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    I think you are a weak FA group cause opponents players don't have extreme value in strenght and fitness , 500% i can and i have some players nearly those value and you will call me a cheater ???

So this forum is the moan box office for weaker players who want everybody train theirs player like them .....
    You are a troll who played this game for 4-5 years,without winning anything,then,when the loan trick started,you wake up ....
    KenoticFC and gizzmo like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    You are a troll who played this game for 4-5 years,without winning anything,then,when the loan trick started,you wake up ....
    You know nothing about me and what i have won , so shut your mouth please !

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    You know nothing about me and what i have won , so shut your mouth please !
    I know what you have said,if you don't remember it's your problem,i know what i'm talking

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The truth in this is that I always heard that the decisions related with the game were made appealing to the reality -remember when connes suddenly where auto added because stuck them and add 300 in a afternoon was not real, ex.- and really I don't get the point when the +20AvQ limit -80% differential-was removed...

I think that this was a mistake and that should be solved. Call it returning to the 80% diff. or increasing it to 100 or 200% but have no logic a simulation with 1%s+ 500%s or, better said in another way... show that the visual skills are not what the game takes to do the simulation, and that these have a minimal impact.
    Internal programming and average stars are the measures used to do the simulations for the 1vs1.

In another words, I think that to improve the strategy and ways to manage there are other ways than allow 1%s and 2000%s.
    It is exactly why i am fed up with this forum and why i rarely come here now ! Always a small group of people who wants nordeus make the game like they wanted to be , occuring the major part of players who are not on forums or tweeter or **** like those things !!!!

And you really believe that having a 1% in all skills exept around 1000% in some physicall skills will always won even on players with 200 or 300% in some physical skills but with also 200 or 300 % in defense attack skills ???? In fact , you don't know . People talk about this without knowing , pure **** mentality for me .

I'm pretty sure my FA group would won against the exqmple in the started thread !!!!!

So people in this forum , at least those who post every day , want us having same balanced players like them , pfffff , pathetic users of this game , always moaning about border line gameplay . Someone in previous post says " ok nordeus , it always take 3 or 6 months to solve problems " , but if uou are not happy you can quit this game , no ? But this is your whole life maybe .

Some will says i am agressive but thruth is always hard to be heard
    CSGFC likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I know what you have said,if you don't remember it's your problem,i know what i'm talking
    I know your usual tactics to disqualify people who don't think like you and your small group of people here . I ignore you , you are a very short minded person and small

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast