Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Dear Nordeus, please, stop this cheating! (with examples)

Think someone needs to cut the thread on this!
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    I know your usual tactics to disqualify people who don't think like you and your small group of people here . I ignore you , you are a very short minded person and small
    Dude enough of the insults the fact is that there is sufficient evidence to suggest that these players have an advantage over normal players and there is no possible way to have an 18yo with some 1% skills without cheating the game by having a lower level team train the player and then buy from negotiations

I know your usual tactics to disqualify people who don't think like you and your small group of people here . I ignore you , you are a very short minded person and small
    Dear Nordeus, please, stop this cheating! (with examples)-screenshot_20171014-221036.jpg
    KenoticFC and gizzmo like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Think someone needs to cut the thread on this!
    agree
    dave1311 and khris like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

You will defend your opinion, and everyone and each of us is free to defend it's own opinion, then we all know that who decide is not called Kaizer nor Khris.

I will defend my line, that say that have no logic in a level based game with a market in what the average quality is 80% so 5* we have the choice to train players skils till 51 stars that is 1000%. Have no sense in the yuppy world of fantasy of many players that includes my own fantasy.

You defend that this is a training method. I defend that this is -"my"- that simple, that in property that direct,my training system hyper exploited with the new limits and that looking the results give me the reason of what I was doing increasing the speed till 12* since 5 years ago.

Im proud of see that I was not so wrong. others are proud to see -those who said that skills are cosmetic- that they are not so wrong.
    So let's be proud all and stop moaning as goats cause is Saturday night and personally I have nothing against anyone and I don't plan to have it once Sunday starts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12