Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Wow... what utter BS can this game throw at you..

Rookie

Wow... what utter BS can this game throw at you..

I just lost 3-1 to a team almost 10 points lower than me. He completely dominated... completely. There was not one cutscene of me attacking until the last 10 minutes and it was only that one goal.

He was drilling through my defenders through the middle like butter. I kept trying to stop it .. changing formations... changing arrows .. changing mentality... but it was all completely useless. It kept going on and on and on. It was a nightmare....

All those 6 star and 7 star players were just running around like headless chickens..

Yesterday I played against him and was up by 1 until he miraculously scored the equalizer from a free kick in the last 7 minutes..

Now I'm out of the cup... just like that...

Last season a very very similar thing happened and I was out from round one....

Used to be excited to draw against lower teams but now it's a nightmare in the making...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    If you underestimate the opponent and play with low press, don't do it lol. Start as you play against an equal team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    If you underestimate the opponent and play with low press, don't do it lol. Start as you play against an equal team.

I actually did.. and played the right formation (I think) and came with my best lineup... they all fell short..

Quote Originally Posted by Yaser Als View Post
    I actually did.. and played the right formation (I think) and came with my best lineup... they all fell short..

Did you have a triple last season? Because according to me, if you go competitive season by season, engine handicaps you.

game is evil

last season was probably my best team in mouths and i got kick of CL at round of 16 by a team that was 30% lower then me ;/

Kto
    Just wondering, what kind of players did the opponent have? I mean, concerning white/grey skills. "Normal" (small difference between grey and white) or experienced/trained?
    I'm currently trying to figure out the importancy of this relation. I almost always win with my "experienced" team against stronger in % in lvl+1 cups, while taking only grey stats my team is a lot better. Game stats/ratings are always better for my team, which proves so far the theory, that only general % isnt the dominant indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    Just wondering, what kind of players did the opponent have? I mean, concerning white/grey skills. "Normal" (small difference between grey and white) or experienced/trained?
    I'm currently trying to figure out the importancy of this relation. I almost always win with my "experienced" team against stronger in % in lvl+1 cups, while taking only grey stats my team is a lot better. Game stats/ratings are always better for my team, which proves so far the theory, that only general % isnt the dominant indicator.
    Yes that's right, they play more accurate when they play some seasons together. There needs to be a hidden team chemistry.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Did you have a triple last season? Because according to me, if you go competitive season by season, engine handicaps you.

Not really. Wasn't the best season.. best I did was second in league.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    These are the players that scored:

HairDryer likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast