Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: tribute to a legend

on your knees and pray for Miguel Costa
    nash123 likes this.

Famous
    Wow what a legend. One of the best players ever to play the game. Imagine Costa and van basten together :-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano, nash123, brolly and 1 others like this.

Famous
    Always one to find something negative, even in the most beautiful of things, I have to say something more is deserved from Nordeus to Nash123 for having produced such a monumental player in Costa only to have him retire whilst at 153%.. This season he would have been 133%, with no gains, next season at 113%. Far more than any player I ever start the season with.
    So come on Nordeus. Doesn't a player like Costa warrant something more than just a goodbye to a manager like Nash 123 when he retires at 153%?
    ZeDzy, nash123, brolly and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Always one to find something negative, even in the most beautiful of things, I have to say something more is deserved from Nordeus to Nash123 for having produced such a monumental player in Costa only to have him retire whilst at 153%.. This season he would have been 133%, with no gains, next season at 113%. Far more than any player I ever start the season with.
    So come on Nordeus. Doesn't a player like Costa warrant something more than just a goodbye to a manager like Nash 123 when he retires at 153%?
    My thoughts. That's why wrote a ticket to support after two weeks (last season) - ticket is still open, but no answer...

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Nash123, that's exactly what I've been talking about for so long!!! We need some kind of LEGENDS page. The screen you've made looks great - that is the info I want to see regarding my legendary players. I've already raised this idea several times but all the messages were ignored.

Just as the club history I think it is quite possible to create one more page and call it, let's say, CLUB LEGENDS where we can decide and keep e.g. 10 our best players who have retired. And the info that will be shown is just the info that nash123 made for us.

I also have 2 legends that retire after this season and their results are also not less impressive than the results of COSTA. Both came to me at the same time (one 18 and one 20) and both retire the same season (one 34 and another 36). And I really do want to keep some good memories about them as they were the face and the heart of my teams for so many seasons winning for me dozens of cups and titles. Otherwise they will be easily forgotten is some 2-3 seasons as any other player which passed through my team.

So should we make any official request to Nordeus regarding the club legends?

Thanks for sharing this, nash!

I hope I will manage to have some day a legendary veteran in my team as well.
    brolly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    I also have 2 legends that retire after this season and their results are also not less impressive than the results of COSTA
    Dude, you must share their skills and stats of those players - it is amazing that there are even remotely similar player like Costa...
    League:29 CL:18 Cup:16

Amazing share, absolutely love that you’ve kept all his stats. Wish I did the same (and now going to do so) Mine isn’t as close to what Costa was, he sounds like an absolute beast of a player!

My club legend was my first ever academy player - named after me (lol) signed him about 3 years ago. his highest rating he reached was 164% when he was 18. Power trained him to the max. Anyway he retired a year ago and thankfully (now the club history is back) I can see his apps/goals record. He was a AML/ST. He retired with 4* quality (as I stopped using him as much, didn’t want to invest rests into him and just used him as a super sub, or trained him when he wasn’t playing. He retired with only 417 apps with 200 assists (literally, dead on 200) - unfortunately, can’t see the goals he scored as I have a player that had overtaken him. I would imagine it was around 300 as he took free kicks. All bad 1% stats for defence, strength & fitness but I remember his 200+% shooting & finishing.

My next legend is coming to the end of his career. 127% quality currently at 27 years old. I’ll save his stats this time round. Currently 243 Apps / 254 goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

tribute to a legend

I’m just going to put it out there that Costa deserves a title from Top Eleven as being the most gifted player to ever grace this game. His stats are absolutely amazing.

You should name your stadium after him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Niddhoeggr, nash123 and Riddley like this.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

you had a great idea making all those stats on your own... I wish i could do too but i think its too late now for my team XD Hopefully nordeus will add a new history/stats of players
    nash123 likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast