Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Does it actually worth to be active in this game?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimis View Post
    I am playing 4-1-2-2-1, defensively I am good .... what I cannot understand why my defensive line especially inCL just fells apart.
    I've been using 41221v for about 10 seasons now at a point my team started struggling and I kept loosing to weaker teams even though my team was 120% quality so I decided to buy 4 key players 2 from Academy (Mc, DC) and 2 recommended (Dr, aml) and since then my team has completely changed and I won the treble last season and still on a 45 match winning run stretching to last season when I brought in these players and I'm using same formation and I still maintain same quality of 120%.these 4 players have been absolutely outstanding.

It is obvious that there is a hidden factor that makes some players perform better than others irrespective of quality so I would advise that you buy recommended players and Academy players in key positions of your squad and then u power train them and keep them for many seasons. U can also get these "hidden quality" players on auctions I've seen some of such players on this forum but they are difficult to identify and when u get a player that performs u better hold on to him for as long as you can.

Rookie
    I dunno. I'm now level 56 and now seriously starting to contemplate throwing in the towel after over 4 years of playing every day. Since this new scout thing turned up expecting you to spend a fortune to get half decent players, it feels like I'm being penalised for having never spent any cash on the game. Various tactics and formations have done nothing for the last 3 seasons, losing to teams way lower with no active manager, having good runs after buying a normal scout player but then losing repeatedly a couple of games later.

It's quite apparent that while you're playing for free you can forget about winning. I went 51 seasons never finishing out of the top 4, now can barely dig a win from anywhere. Whatever's changed has ruined it for F2P players.

So no. Attending matches doesn't make any difference. Spending money makes a difference.
    ibangali likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimis View Post
    Hi all, I just quit the game ..... honestly after playing 4 seasons .... I don't understand what is happening..... having the best team in the group ... always condition 90% and as much as possible superb morale and I am loosing every single game in CL even that all the opponents are 10% or more. The last one I was winning 2-0 and suddenly in 5 mins they scored 3 goals.
    It's just doesn't make sense , I watched all the games and even then the opponent has more possession (the opponents in these games was not watching btw).. can someone explain to me what happened?
    My understanding is that it doesn't matter .... all happens through the software parameters and you cannot actually change much ... even if you transfer , train players ... all happens internally.
    Your thoughts please.
    Happened to me two years ago. I lost or drew every game unexpectedly for about 10 days (attending/not attending/changing tactics or players - nothing changed in terms of results). And then it just came back to normal after a while. Called that the valley of shades. You will get through at some point. And rest assured: it never happened to me again. Just stay calm and ignore the kind of advices talking of "being a good manager" when it happens to others or "getting trolled" when this happens to them.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Dreamer
    Does it actually worth to be active in this game?-screenshot_20171024-180145.jpg

I lost 3 matches in a row, and i'm still here.
    Sort the things out:
    - GK rating under 6, buy GK
    - Always conceded goals, buy DEF
    - Always lose the balls, buy MID
    - Not scoring, buy ST

Just don't give up, thats not a choice...

PS: Do Mourinho and Klopp quit the game?
    Last edited by Pangihutan Manik; 10-24-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171024-180145.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	89275

I lost 3 matches in a row, and i'm still here.
    Sort the things out:
    - GK rating under 6, buy GK
    - Always conceded goals, buy DEF
    - Always lose the balls, buy MID
    - Not scoring, buy ST

Just don't give up, thats not a choice...

PS: Do Mourinho and Klopp quit the game?
    3 matches? You're not really reading this are you.

I've had over 50 very successful seasons, now haven't finished above 8th for the past two seasons. I've bought new players which give a temporary boost, but fades after 2 games.

3 games is nothing.

Does it actually worth to be active in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171024-180145.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	89275
    - Not scoring, buy ST
    I wouldn’t buy an ST, rather an Attacking Midfielder as ST don’t score many these days.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonedMonkey View Post
    3 matches? You're not really reading this are you.

I've had over 50 very successful seasons, now haven't finished above 8th for the past two seasons. I've bought new players which give a temporary boost, but fades after 2 games.

3 games is nothing.
    Sorry, but I'm reffering to Dimis first thread.

To PoisonedMonkey, you are at level 56 right? Everybody here said that Level 50+ is already on top level, so the competitions are tough. I'm still on level 27, so don't know much about the top level.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I wouldn’t buy an ST, rather an Attacking Midfielder as ST don’t score many these days.
    I'm not so lucky with AMC. The top scorer still my ML and MR
    dave1311 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12