Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Does it actually worth to be active in this game?

Does it actually worth to be active in this game?

Hi all, I just quit the game ..... honestly after playing 4 seasons .... I don't understand what is happening..... having the best team in the group ... always condition 90% and as much as possible superb morale and I am loosing every single game in CL even that all the opponents are 10% or more. The last one I was winning 2-0 and suddenly in 5 mins they scored 3 goals.
    It's just doesn't make sense , I watched all the games and even then the opponent has more possession (the opponents in these games was not watching btw).. can someone explain to me what happened?
    My understanding is that it doesn't matter .... all happens through the software parameters and you cannot actually change much ... even if you transfer , train players ... all happens internally.
    Your thoughts please.
    ibangali likes this.

Famous
    If you are losing it looks that way, if you are winning you think it's your decisions that make the difference.
    Bunzo likes this.

Yes you are right .... but statistically you cannot lose each game. What made me thinking is that in the games that I lost ... the opponent didn't watch and suddenly and injury happened ... the system did the replacement and suddenly they became Barcelona.
    Last year I won the league and CL. This year even with a team of youngsters and 95% quality .... I am struggling to win even teams 20% less quality than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimis View Post
    Hi all, I just quit the game ..... honestly after playing 4 seasons .... I don't understand what is happening..... having the best team in the group ... always condition 90% and as much as possible superb morale and I am loosing every single game in CL even that all the opponents are 10% or more. The last one I was winning 2-0 and suddenly in 5 mins they scored 3 goals.
    It's just doesn't make sense , I watched all the games and even then the opponent has more possession (the opponents in these games was not watching btw).. can someone explain to me what happened?
    My understanding is that it doesn't matter .... all happens through the software parameters and you cannot actually change much ... even if you transfer , train players ... all happens internally.
    Your thoughts please.
    maybe is the way you manage your team.I have no problem with mine either watching or not watching and how well you know this game.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

Change your formation, optimizing for defensive solidity.

Started to struggle last season after playing a 3-2-1-3-1 for 6 seasons. Switched to a 4-3-3 low pressing and damn, man.

Lost 4 games and drew 2 of 13 in the league, and obtained only 7 of 18 points in the CL in the first half of the season. In the second half after the tactical changes, won 12, drawing only 1, to lose the league by just 2 points. Won the SL and only got dumped out in the cup SF on away goals rule.

It happens in real life too. The other sides "figure you out".
    CJ91 likes this.

That would have made sense but it was the same way as last year that I won the League and CL and the year before that , whic I won the League ....
    So I have ruled out that.

I am playing 4-1-2-2-1, defensively I am good .... what I cannot understand why my defensive line especially inCL just fells apart.

That would have made sense but it was the same way as last year that I won the League and CL and the year before that , whic I won the League ....
    So I have ruled out that.
    go do some experiment. A good manager do learnt from their loses not from their win.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    dave1311 likes this.

Famous
    The game, once everything is stripped down, is just really a dice throw in the end.
    The more you get involved and the better your team just means that the chances of you throwing a higher number than your opponent increase, but they don't guarantee it.
    So a run of 'bad luck' can easily make it seem personal.
    As with any game of chance, the longer you play then the more things even out and the better team wins more often than not
    Everything else is just window dressing to make the game look nice and keep us involved.
    If you do carry on playing just make sure you don't spend any money on the game and take it for what it is.

Pro
    I am playing 4-1-2-2-1, defensively I am good .... what I cannot understand why my defensive line especially inCL just fells apart.
    I've been using 41221v for about 10 seasons now at a point my team started struggling and I kept loosing to weaker teams even though my team was 120% quality so I decided to buy 4 key players 2 from Academy (Mc, DC) and 2 recommended (Dr, aml) and since then my team has completely changed and I won the treble last season and still on a 45 match winning run stretching to last season when I brought in these players and I'm using same formation and I still maintain same quality of 120%.these 4 players have been absolutely outstanding.

It is obvious that there is a hidden factor that makes some players perform better than others irrespective of quality so I would advise that you buy recommended players and Academy players in key positions of your squad and then u power train them and keep them for many seasons. U can also get these "hidden quality" players on auctions I've seen some of such players on this forum but they are difficult to identify.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast