Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Best formation and tactics

Rookie

Best formation and tactics

Guys I can not win a game for love no money getting sick and tried losing to teams weaker then me need help
    Last edited by Harrison 81; 10-22-2017 at 05:21 PM.

I use standard 4-4-2 Formation which doesn't have any great adventages, but it also lacks any disandventages so I like it because it is very balanced. However it is countered by some of the formations and you may not score like 10 goals but won't receive 10 of them either. Also I recommend getting players for your desired position, in my case 4 defenders 4 midfielders and 2 strikers.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    There is not such a thing as best formation or tactic, all can work good I assume. My only advice is to use just one striker and focus on offensive wingers as they seems to be overpower at the moment so AML / AMR ?

Currently playing a formation I never liked it but I said to try it and seems to work or at least seems to work for me and goes very well in defense as well.

3 (DC) - DML / DMR - 2 (MC) - AML / AMR - ST

Just try to use your best 11 players and check for the transfer market if you can buy something else to improve it.
    HairDryer likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

best and simple 4141. Oh no formation is better then the others only player make different.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HairDryer; 10-23-2017 at 01:52 PM.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

I agree with @PricopGeorgeCătălin that a system with one ST and AML/AMR is more effective at this time.

So i prefer 4-5-1v that means 4 - 1 (dmc) - 2 (mc) - aml/amr - st.

Also, classic 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 are great formations too.
    In Tesla FC's club we fight for glory in our fields. Our mission is a wealthy, yet promising team,
    that spreads its ideas beyond the horizon and leads our spirit to the victory.

• A.E.K. FC
      | seasons 01 -> 37 |

• Tesla F.C.
      | seasons 38 -> 67 |

• Dragons F.C.
      | seasons 68 -> 75 |

Famous
    It 's like economics: there is no good or bad system. There are tactics adapted to the situation or not. I honestly hate 4-4-2. I cannot remember a loss against this. I can suggest basic formations I hate to play against like 4-2MC-3W-1 or 3-6-1 butterfly for which I couldn't come up with convincing counter. But indeed 4-5-1V can be a pain in the a... as it's my formation. On top of that, you can easily counter the known counters for this. Which makes it a killer !
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

4 1 4 1 or 4 4 1 1 or 3 1 4 1 1 my current fave is 3 dc dml dmr 3 mc amc st

hard defending short through middle counters on

why ? high quality dml dmr the easiest players to buy on auction. usually pic up decent young mc’s cheap n cheerful as well. couple of scout players, a reco and you are in business pal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Famous
    The best formations are the one(s) that are most adaptable. 4-5-1v, 4-3n-2w-1 and 4-1-4-1 are the ones that come to mind (maybe 3n-2w-2n-2w-1 can be added). Orders are important, so a formation that is good with defensive, neutral or attacking orders is best, because the adaptability of the formation makes it difficult to read in match. If I can figure out what the opposing manager is doing tactically with his orders, I'm going to beat him and probably by several goals. But if the opposing manager can tactically adapt and keep me off balance with his tactics, it's far more difficult to manage the game.

Most managers don't adapt well tactically, and normally their is a "meta" in which a specific set of orders is most common. I've noticed on my server around my level (level 40, server # ???), most managers use an attacking, long passing approach. So naturally, managers tactics will evolve into using either the strategy that dominates the meta (attacking + long pass in my case) or the system that counters the meta (defensive + long pass in my case). However, the advantage of using an adaptable formation is it lets you disguise your system and switch up without making any visible changes, which is very confusing to play against. In associations the "meta" is different, because different servers = different metas; one probably did emerge but it's much more challenging to learn it.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-25-2017 at 01:35 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    A good or bad formation also is not possible to beat the TROLL..Thats my 4 years playing this T11..hehehe

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    The best formations are the one(s) that are most adaptable. 4-5-1v, 4-3n-2w-1 and 4-1-4-1 are the ones that come to mind (maybe 3n-2w-2n-2w-1 can be added). Orders are important, so a formation that is good with defensive, neutral or attacking orders is best, because the adaptability of the formation makes it difficult to read in match. If I can figure out what the opposing manager is doing tactically with his orders, I'm going to beat him and probably by several goals. But if the opposing manager can tactically adapt and keep me off balance with his tactics, it's far more difficult to manage the game.

Most managers don't adapt well tactically, and normally their is a "meta" in which a specific set of orders is most common. I've noticed on my server around my level (level 40, server # ???), most managers use an attacking, long passing approach. So naturally, managers tactics will evolve into using either the strategy that dominates the meta (attacking + long pass in my case) or the system that counters the meta (defensive + long pass in my case). However, the advantage of using an adaptable formation is it lets you disguise your system and switch up without making any visible changes, which is very confusing to play against. In associations the "meta" is different, because different servers = different metas; one probably did emerge but it's much more challenging to learn it.
    I agree with you the most adaptable formations are the best.
    Can u explain more on this "meta" thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast