Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Best formation and tactics

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I agree with you the most adaptable formations are the best.
    Can u explain more on this "meta" thing
    sure.

In gaming, a "meta" is referred to as the most common playstyle, typically a dominant strategy. In lower tiers there are all sorts of strategies but a few tend to be better than the rest and climb to the higher leagues. So in top divisions players tend to run that dominant strategy or whatever the counter to that dominant playstyle is.

Applied to top eleven, it would potentially create a scenario, where that dominant playstyle would dominant until it reaches a level where all it plays against is itself or it's counter. So the strategy that dominants in league, cup and CL and lower associations leagues would be a relegation strategy in platinum.
    Level 40 Manager

Nice line up. But you didn't give any details on what orders to give.
    Eg defensive
    Down flanks etc
    And arrows if you use any

Guys i have good game i need to win the league which formation do you think i use

Guys i have good team i need to win the league which formation fo you think i use

Quote Originally Posted by Shafane2 View Post
    Guys i have good team i need to win the league which formation fo you think i use
    because you are still new, i understand you still not really understand what best formation for you to choose.

actually there is no any single formation that can beat any formation

and it not just about formation only, there are many things you need to consider

as beginning, i suggest you to try placing your player until most of the field become as brightest and as balance as you can..

you can start using classic 4-4-2 and modify from there, but this formation difficult to score many goal unless you are facing very weak opponent.

and actually there are many formation out there can beat this 4-4-2.

some advise to you:
    1) don't afraid to use only one striker.
    2) you don't have to use AMC if opponent got DMC
    3) you better use DMC if opponent got AMC
    4) don't ever use only one MC. use 2 or more MC is better. Unless you are facing stronger opponent that you just want to play defensive with counter attack, in this defensive counter case, if you don't want to use any MC also should be OK, but you will need 2 DMC.
    5) counter attack is more effective if you got either AMC or AML/AMR in your formation
    Last edited by adifairus; 11-30-2017 at 12:02 PM.
    muminnehal53 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12