Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Strange draw or cheating in FA matches???

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Completely disagree with this. To me, it's completely unacceptable that 6 star-assos get the chance to be in platinium when 8-stars can't just because they play each other! If you want to be at top, make the required efforts!
    We are a 7-star asso fighting season after season just to save our spot in gold 1 and seeing 5-stars in the top 100 just drives me mad!
    This is exactly what I don't want to see in this game - it's not possible to play against 8-9 stars FA when you are only 4-5 stars. No matter how good you are your 100% team will NEVER win against 180% team. Such draws will only ruin the game process as all low stars FAs will have no interest losing each time to much stronger teams. Additionally, IMHO the weaker associations are the teams which really DO need these additional tokens to get better and to improve their squad but not these overrated FAs which already have 8-9 stars players and still keep tanking a lot.

So the idea is vivid and clear - the draw MUST be between equal teams. So let these monsters struggle against each other to see how good they are. That is fair enough in my point of view. But still there must be found the way to stop such draws like ours and such a strange semifinal tanking like in our case
    P.Petrov likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Actually these are the 2 reasons I made this thread. Simply I want to find out and pay the Nordeus attention to the below facts:

1. Is it possible to influence the draw of the FA tourney? The game between these 2 Brazilian teams don't look like coincidence, so if anyone have ever played with any of these teams, or have similar strange results in their tourneys - please, let us know.

2. Why the system makes possible such draws - 6 stars FA against 8 stars. Our top 3 teams are 114, 113 and 112,5. They top 3 were 187, 176 and 168. Our lowest team 68% and their 112 if I remember it correctly. And only 2 teams had the difference of 10% in their favour (some 110 to 120 +/- 2%). This is a huge difference. Or maybe there is again any way to influence the draw?
    The draw with those "friendly" asso groups must be coincidence.
    You can't affect the draw. I mean like two friends who can play in the same league.

About pair of quality, as I can see from your pic, the three teams are fake new google accounts which started with 3* players.
    So they dropped the avg of their group.
    Right after the draw, they bought some players, maybe from the started token a couple of scouts, they also got 3 loans from the others, used all their greens and made 6* teams.
    Next weekend they put 3 other teams instead of those.

That's a classic trick.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    This is exactly what I don't want to see in this game - it's not possible to play against 8-9 stars FA when you are only 4-5 stars. No matter how good you are your 100% team will NEVER win against 180% team. Such draws will only ruin the game process as all low stars FAs will have no interest losing each time to much stronger teams. Additionally, IMHO the weaker associations are the teams which really DO need these additional tokens to get better and to improve their squad but not these overrated FAs which already have 8-9 stars players and still keep tanking a lot.

So the idea is vivid and clear - the draw MUST be between equal teams. So let these monsters struggle against each other to see how good they are. That is fair enough in my point of view. But still there must be found the way to stop such draws like ours and such a strange semifinal tanking like in our case
    I respect your opinion but still disagree. This is a football management game. In football, Real, Bayern or Barça may win the CL not Hoffenheim, Alaves nor Burnley. That's life. To me, the kind of draw you want would be like a World cup where one half of the table would be made of China, Feroe islands and Gambia. And the other of Brazil, Argentina and Spain. And one team out of each half-table would reach the final. What would people think of that ? If people put the effort/investment to build a fantastic team, they deserve to beat me! But I won't be an easy prey to catch, be sure of that!
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    The draw with those "friendly" asso groups must be coincidence.
    You can't affect the draw. I mean like two friends who can play in the same league.

About pair of quality, as I can see from your pic, the three teams are fake new google accounts which started with 3* players.
    So they dropped the avg of their group.
    Right after the draw, they bought some players, maybe from the started token a couple of scouts, they also got 3 loans from the others, used all their greens and made 6* teams.
    Next weekend they put 3 other teams instead of those.

That's a classic trick.
    You are absolutely right and I know this trick quite well and a lot of FAs that are using it (which in my point of view must be also fixed). But the strange thing is that this time the strength of the team was like this exactly from the first second of the tourney. I usually check the draws in the first 5 minutes once they appear and this time they were 8 stars just from the start.

Now I have another idea - maybe the pools of the teams for all 4 tourneys (I means for the whole playing season) are also made the first day of the season together with cup, ch.league and league? In this case it can explain the situation - the 1st day they had 3 strong teams and 3 rubbish teams making their total strength close to 6 stars. And then during the season the draws are made from this pool of let's say 20 teams

I respect your opinion but still disagree. This is a football management game. In football, Real, Bayern or Barça may win the CL not Hoffenheim, Alaves nor Burnley. That's life. To me, the kind of draw you want would be like a World cup where one half of the table would be made of China, Feroe islands and Gambia. And the other of Brazil, Argentina and Spain. And one team out of each half-table would reach the final. What would people think of that ? If people put the effort/investment to build a fantastic team, they deserve to beat me! But I won't be an easy prey to catch, be sure of that!
    From the other side people don't want to watch such games like Argentina - Faeroe Islands. Because everyone knows in advance who will win this game. I just wonder why people from UEFA in the starting round of champions league made 2 roads - the road of the champions and the road of other teams struggling against each other to get to the main stages. Otherwise the champion of let's say Armenia or Norway had to play against 2d/3d team of the spain (e.g. Barcelona). Do you think such small teams would ever have chances to get to the main stages. And such a holiday of football like CH.LEAGUE would never reach these small countries and in the main stage there would be only the battle of football giants

Dreamer
    Real, Bayern, Barca may win the CL if they finish at top 4 on their league. After that, they can enter the CL. But this tankers, they didn't won anything but still at the World Top 100. And we (5*/6*) must fight with them (7*-9*)? Finish last in league but at Top 100, is that football management?
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Dreamer
    Continous Tanking for associations == Root of all sorrows in the game
    When will any Nordeus dev/admin listen to this??

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    I'm afraid this will never happen. Nordeus is busy making silly useless minigames((((

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    when everyone start tanking. Look at the top ten or maybe 20 its obvious do we really need to tell them. Those guys up there is having a good laugh with all the complain in this forum.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    when everyone start tanking. Look at the top ten or maybe 20 its obvious do we really need to tell them. Those guys up there is having a good laugh with all the complain in this forum.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately once the previous problem/cheating is solved by Nordeus people find other ways to cheat. I've been playing this game for almost 4 years and I still remember those happy moments when I've played against equal opponents with 32 tokens for the whole season thinking only about correct strategies and tactics in order to beat the next team. Unfortunately the time has changed and now I spend more time moaning on the forum (which I don't really like) about strange cheating/tanking opponents. For me the league has lost all the interest, because each season I get very strong and good opponents but they start tanking and losing all their games so I easily win the league with 25-30+ points in advance, At the same time in the cup, ch.league and especially in FA I have to play against 7-9 stars monsters

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast