Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Strange draw or cheating in FA matches???

Strange draw or cheating in FA matches???

Today I want to discuss one top 6 FA and the princples of FA tourney draw.

This week our low 6star FA for unknown reason was to play against same 6 star team from China, 7 star team and 1 more 8 (!!!) star team both from Brazil, which is also in addition top 6 team of our chart. The first question is how such a draw can be possible? Do you really think the team with 6 stars max can beat full 9 star team?

But this was only the start of my surprise. In the semi-final where 7 and 8 stars FA had to play suddently 7 stars FA puts stupid systems in all the games losing with craze scores like 0-14 etc. So our top 6 team easily wins the semifinal 36-0. Is it really the way to get to top 10? To play against your "daughter" FA and easily get their points. In this case how does it happen that these teams meet in the same draw? By the way, I have forgotten to mention that both FAs have same teams names in some cases. And after successfully losing the semifinal with stupid tactics in 3 hours they have the game for the 3d place, replace all the squad, put correct systems and easily win our chinese friends

Finally we come to the final where we met these 8-9 stars monsters. What should I say - they beat us but we were really close to winning this game. We had draws with all their strongest teams. E.g. their 180smth team and our 112 team had draws in both games 3:3 and 4:4 with their manager scoring the last minute in both matches and in this way bringing draws. Our problem was our new guy who came only before the start of the tourney and sabotaged us putting stupid tactics, not attending the game and not giving the bonuses. And his result was 0:4 and 0:9. And these 2 losses played a bad joke with us.

So the top 6 team with super squad didn't impress me at all. And once again made me ask the question if it is legal to earn pints like this. This case really smells strange
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Strange draw or cheating in FA matches???-screenshot_20171022-102536.jpg   Strange draw or cheating in FA matches???-screenshot_20171022-100926.jpg   Strange draw or cheating in FA matches???-screenshot_20171022-100848.jpg   Strange draw or cheating in FA matches???-screenshot_20171022-100832.jpg  

Hmmm... this is a fail in the stars converter system... basically the game did not convert 5* of one level in 5* of the other level to do the draw equated... so the winners are from higher levels for sure as they have such advantage...

(-_-)'

Famous
    Truly remarkable.
    So was that just the luck of the draw?
    Paolo Hernrick or whatever your name is, how many teams you got?
    What a waste of time associations is.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Truly remarkable.
    So was that just the luck of the draw?
    Paolo Hernrick or whatever your name is, how many teams you got?
    What a waste of time associations is.
    Actually these are the 2 reasons I made this thread. Simply I want to find out and pay the Nordeus attention to the below facts:

1. Is it possible to influence the draw of the FA tourney? The game between these 2 Brazilian teams don't look like coincidence, so if anyone have ever played with any of these teams, or have similar strange results in their tourneys - please, let us know.

2. Why the system makes possible such draws - 6 stars FA against 8 stars. Our top 3 teams are 114, 113 and 112,5. They top 3 were 187, 176 and 168. Our lowest team 68% and their 112 if I remember it correctly. And only 2 teams had the difference of 10% in their favour (some 110 to 120 +/- 2%). This is a huge difference. Or maybe there is again any way to influence the draw?

If case it is possible - this bug/cheat must be corrected. Even if the FA games have a lot of strange or render results and the engine looks different from the main game - we still enjoy playing it with my friends. So it must be improved to work perfectly

Hi,

there are lot of wrong evaluations in Association draws by Nordeus:

1) Some 6 stars associations ,actually have 7 stars and 8 stars members. They sometimes lower association rates using 5 stars members, but normally, their associations
    should be rated as 7 stars instead of 6.

2) It's unacceptable that 6 stars associations (which are the majority of partecipant to this tournment) may be drawn with 8 or 9 stars rated associations.

3) Evaluations for quality of each member are based on strongest players,regardless if you can or cannot enter all of them in your formation (for example you cannot play with 2 gks,or with no defenders,no midfielders or no st at all).

The combination among all those factors , plus any weekly new bug, make this tournment unmanageable...
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Thanks for the reply Matteo. We all know that this FA idea has a lot of bugs and problems. I just hope if all of us keep searching and pointing to these bugs maybe someday Nordeus will pay attention and change smth. I'm simply very optimistic ))) Anyway, the idea of such a game is great and it can be improved a lot to be much better

Dreamer
    To be honest, I would prefer a total random draw for associations.
    There is no reason a 4* association should be in the World top 100.
    Im a part of a 6* association and wouldnt mind facing a 7* association, if it means that I have equal chance of facing a 4* or 5* association.
    This would go a long way in helping to eradicate the draw manipulation being done by lowering quality of 1 or 2 teams.
    Also, the draws should be made between associations close to each other in total points.
    gizzmo and madflo19 like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Matteo de Clemente View Post

2) It's unacceptable that 6 stars associations (which are the majority of partecipant to this tournment) may be drawn with 8 or 9 stars rated associations.
    Completely disagree with this. To me, it's completely unacceptable that 6 star-assos get the chance to be in platinium when 8-stars can't just because they play each other! If you want to be at top, make the required efforts!
    We are a 7-star asso fighting season after season just to save our spot in gold 1 and seeing 5-stars in the top 100 just drives me mad!
    gamer5289 likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Completely disagree with this. To me, it's completely unacceptable that 6 star-assos get the chance to be in platinium when 8-stars can't just because they play each other! If you want to be at top, make the required efforts!
    We are a 7-star asso fighting season after season just to save our spot in gold 1 and seeing 5-stars in the top 100 just drives me mad!
    Mate, as i understand you say that thanking is equal to EFFORT ? For me it is pretty normal that even 4 star team to be in platinum division. It is not normal and not fair play my 7 star (120%) team to play against 170%. I can say that i put huge efforts to maintain 7 star team without tanking and i participate in 6 star assoc, that is always in Gold 1. The draw must be more precise so everything will depend on EFFORTS and LUCK
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    That isn't going to fix FA's. It will just further reward managers for not playing the game (tankers), and spoil more treble bids as those managers with 9* teams will only participate in the cup and possibly the CL/SL as well.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast