Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The Troll Strikes Again

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I'm starting to belief that troll results can be avoided I'm currently on a 52 match unbeaten run and today I faced the 13th place team in my league I play 451v(107%) vs his 343(88%) and the trolls were after me right from kick off. Opening 20 mins my opponent had 6 shots all 6 on target to my 1 shot on target. I could see from the live animation that his midfielders mr, mc, ml were having shooting practice at my goalkeeper with my defenders staying deep in the 18 yard box too far away to block the shots and he finally scored me from thesame scenario. After that I removed the down arrow from my defenders and my dmc and put the down arrow on one of my mc so that he can act as a second dmc and cover the area in front of my penalty box. It worked like magic! From then onwards my team just clicked and I ended up winning 4-1.

So I guess the game engine wants us to adapt a particular setting to the match situation every time we are experiencing a troll result

tomorrow i have a game againts 13th place team. if this happens. i will do what you did

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I'm starting to belief that troll results can be avoided I'm currently on a 52 match unbeaten run and today I faced the 13th place team in my league I play 451v(107%) vs his 343(88%) and the trolls were after me right from kick off. Opening 20 mins my opponent had 6 shots all 6 on target to my 1 shot on target. I could see from the live animation that his midfielders mr, mc, ml were having shooting practice at my goalkeeper with my defenders staying deep in the 18 yard box too far away to block the shots and he finally scored me from thesame scenario. After that I removed the down arrow from my defenders and my dmc and put the down arrow on one of my mc so that he can act as a second dmc and cover the area in front of my penalty box. It worked like magic! From then onwards my team just clicked and I ended up winning 4-1.

So I guess the game engine wants us to adapt a particular setting to the match situation every time we are experiencing a troll result
    This is what Ive been trying to explain here the last 4 years LOL

This explain too because set by default a counter put you almost in the same place that if you don't set a counter. The game will choose a scenario more against you or in your favour and what matter are the players really, then with one or another formation the game as you say, will create scenarios to make you manage, thats the idea of a game based in manage a team, make you find solutions for different situations.

What I mean is, by setting a counter, you don't avoid the scenarios that can go against you, despite what some managers can think.
    All is a big illusion.
    xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12