Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Nordeus, please, stop making your updates which ruin the gameplay!!!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Sorry to double post the same reply but I still want to continue this thread as I still think it has nothing to do with myths but it's a problem which must be solved and I want other opinions to be heard

So don't you think this is somehow strange or weird that under absolutely the same conditions and with the same players you easily win the first match 6-0 and then in 3 days lose 3-4 (losing originally 0-3). What has changed in this case from your point of view? I simply want to understand the game mechanic and how the engine works. We are now talking about game code which has no personal preferences so under exactly the same conditions the result must be +/- the same - at least it should be a victory of my team, but not 6-0 and 0-3 as it is originally. We all know that such results happen in FA matches a lot but it was proven many times that FA engine differs from the engine of the main game.
    Is your opponent active?

If he is active, then it's expected that the opponent may change tactics between the two legs. Even if the formation stays the same, the orders might change. Typically in FA matches (in higher leagues) where managers are more active, this is the case! I saw it plenty of times recently while my association was in Gold 1, when my team ran off 22 consecutive victories. First leg we would win like 4-1, 5-0 of so frequently, then 2nd leg it would be like 2-1. One time we played the same association two weekends in a row, against the same opponent; scores in order were 7-0, 2-1, 3-2 (trailed 0-2), 4-1. The opponent changes something every time. Used same formation for the first three meetings, then changed formation for the 4th. He was only level 4, so it was easier to figure out what he changed tactically than say if a higher level manager with more experience was managing. But this game engine is largely tactical I believe, and the person managing against you, they will change stuff if active, and even subtle changes could make a big difference.

The definition of insanity is, "to always do the same thing and expect a different result."
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-27-2017 at 10:09 AM.
    a.gavrilin likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    I have got trolled this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Could you, please, send the pictures of your game

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Could you, please, send the pictures of your game
    I shared it in how many trolls thread, I am going to quote it here now as well

After a winning streak of beyond 20 engine decided to troll me this morning.
    I still think these results become more common after an update contrary to some forum members.

Complete BS. If I don't guarantee a win against a semi active manager and a 6* team why do I bother to build a 8* team with some 9* (This team has been built by tokens that are bought, the resources after tanking ran out long ago), and these results disinclines me from this game even though I love this game. Thanks for reading.

Edit: Another thing is learnt today, never say I don't get trolled these days lol.

By the way, just checked my previous games from the start of the season. Before the update I played against narrow diamond with my V-style 5 times both in league and cup. The opponents were much stronger than my yesterday's opponent and all were active (except certainly the league match against the same opponent as in the cup). The results are as below:

6-0
    1-5
    6-0
    6-0
    6-0

And then after the update I suddenly get a loss 3-4 - that is not a coincidence(((

I shared it in how many trolls thread, I am going to quote it here now as well

Wow, its a huge difference in team strength. What was the score btw?

Hi guys,

nothing peculiar happened to myself yet after the new update but:

Yesterday I've read that there were more yellow or red cards observed since the game has been updated. I thought before my first leg cup game against my own brother (unfortunately we have been seeded in the same cup draw for the second time) "Yeah right, I bet I will get having the a slightly stronger team a red card this time...". (me: 121%, him: 108%). But nope, my brother got two straight red cards quite early in the game (38' and 44').

Nordeus, please, stop making your updates which ruin the gameplay!!!-andi-rote-karten.jpg

Aren't two red cards for just one team really rare? He was playing with normal tackling and the statistics seem to be relatively even in terms of tackles and fouls (he had three less tackles, but four more fouls).

I'm not saying that this is or could be related to the new update but I still find it a little bit odd and wanted to share this somewhere (this thread just seemed to be quite fitting). Getting two straight red cards never happened to us so far.

1-2. inactive opponent, I had an important meeting at work at match time and I thought I would win. So, I didn't change the match time, anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Is your opponent active?

If he is active, then it's expected that the opponent may change tactics between the two legs. Even if the formation stays the same, the orders might change. Typically in FA matches (in higher leagues) where managers are more active, this is the case! I saw it plenty of times recently while my association was in Gold 1, when my team ran off 22 consecutive victories. First leg we would win like 4-1, 5-0 of so frequently, then 2nd leg it would be like 2-1. One time we played the same association two weekends in a row, against the same opponent; scores in order were 7-0, 2-1, 3-2 (trailed 0-2), 4-1. The opponent changes something every time. Used same formation for the first three meetings, then changed formation for the 4th. He was only level 4, so it was easier to figure out what he changed tactically than say if a higher level manager with more experience was managing. But this game engine is largely tactical I believe, and the person managing against you, they will change stuff if active, and even subtle changes could make a big difference.

The definition of insanity is, "to always do the same thing and expect a different result."
    That is what I actually mentioned as the first thing - the opponent is not active, most probably he is a bot. I play in the same league with him and currently he is #12. I checked all his games in the league and in the cup and he never appears on the games so I can come to the conclusion he is not playing at all.

I wouldn't compare these games with the games in FA as I'm pretty sure the game engine differs a lot. So the systems that work perfectly in simply league or cup matches don't work in FA. Which is more I try not to play both matches in FA with the same system as most often when you win the first match you will most probably lose the second when no changes are made from your side or from the side of your opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    Hi guys,

nothing peculiar happened to myself yet after the new update but:

Yesterday I've read that there were more yellow or red cards observed since the game has been updated. I thought before my first leg cup game against my own brother (unfortunately we have been seeded in the same cup draw for the second time) "Yeah right, I bet I will get having the a slightly stronger team a red card this time...". (me: 121%, him: 108%). But nope, my brother got two straight red cards quite early in the game (38' and 44').

Aren't two red cards for just one team really rare? He was playing with normal tackling and the statistics seem to be relatively even in terms of tackles and fouls (he had three less tackles, but four more fouls).

I'm not saying that this is or could be related to the new update but I still find it a little bit odd and wanted to share this somewhere (this thread just seemed to be quite fitting). Getting two straight red cards never happened to us so far.
    In this season 2 red cards are not rare at all. One of my FA teammates in the previous round of the cup got 2 direct red cards in the first 25 minutes of the game. So he lost 2-5 playing against 30% weaker but active opponent and didn't pass to the next stage as the second match he won only 1-4 (best difference of the scored away goals). Yesterday another mate from FA also got 2 red cards in the cup game and lost 1-2. I also got 2 yellow cards on the 3d and 5th min (which turned to red) of my champions league game 2 days ago. But as it was said previously this happens really from the start of the season.

Additionally one more change after the update - played today the league with equal very good active opponent which was also on the match. I easily won 1-9 with 100% shooting accuracy from both sides. Did they forget to put the goalkeepers in the game? And the same stands from other matches too. After the update the goalkeepers seem to make less saves. I have proofs of all my words so if needed can easily send the pictures
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast