Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Nordeus, please, stop making your updates which ruin the gameplay!!!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    By the way, just checked my previous games from the start of the season. Before the update I played against narrow diamond with my V-style 5 times both in league and cup. The opponents were much stronger than my yesterday's opponent and all were active (except certainly the league match against the same opponent as in the cup). The results are as below:

6-0
    1-5
    6-0
    6-0
    6-0

And then after the update I suddenly get a loss 3-4 - that is not a coincidence(((
    why are you saying that ?
    It is know that T11 has a troll/random/fixed game factor which can strike at any moment.
    Specially if you 're not watching and coaching your game.
    Previous weekend, the 2nd day of asso games (finals for us), I got a double yellow in both games.
    If the update was there, I could blame that.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    In this season 2 red cards are not rare at all. One of my FA teammates in the previous round of the cup got 2 direct red cards in the first 25 minutes of the game. So he lost 2-5 playing against 30% weaker but active opponent and didn't pass to the next stage as the second match he won only 1-4 (best difference of the scored away goals). Yesterday another mate from FA also got 2 red cards in the cup game and lost 1-2. I also got 2 yellow cards on the 3d and 5th min (which turned to red) of my champions league game 2 days ago. But as it was said previously this happens really from the start of the season.
    Thanks for sharing! I guess it was just bad luck for him. He was absent the first third of the game and then did attend the game and at this moment he got his first red card. Followed by a second. Quite encouraging but well we will never know what eventually was decisive for the two red cards.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    why are you saying that ?
    It is know that T11 has a troll/random/fixed game factor which can strike at any moment.
    Specially if you 're not watching and coaching your game.
    Previous weekend, the 2nd day of asso games (finals for us), I got a double yellow in both games.
    If the update was there, I could blame that.
    Regarding the red cards - I have already replied earlier and I do agree that the red cards are not brought by this update but they exist from the start of this season (this is just 1 more factor that the general game settings are changed from time to time). Check my below reply:

In this season 2 red cards are not rare at all. One of my FA teammates in the previous round of the cup got 2 direct red cards in the first 25 minutes of the game. So he lost 2-5 playing against 30% weaker but active opponent and didn't pass to the next stage as the second match he won only 1-4 (best difference of the scored away goals). Yesterday another mate from FA also got 2 red cards in the cup game and lost 1-2. I also got 2 yellow cards on the 3d and 5th min (which turned to red) of my champions league game 2 days ago. But as it was said previously this happens really from the start of the season.

And yes, you are right that the game is full of random results - each season I always have 2-3 strange games when the ass.manager says that it was not our day or it was simply bad day (in this cases I simply question myself if these players are girls or what to have such a "bad" days) but why do these days happen in such a critical moments?! Maybe it's just a coincidence and it has nothing to do with the update and it simply happened after the update. Anyway I still have one more away game to play. let's see what result will it bring.

But again we come to one more problem - these random/fixed/or call them however you want results must disappear - they don't bring any positive emotions to the game when such a silly result simply ruins your whole season

Dreamer
    Before the update, i suffer 3 lost 2 draw in league. Even i lost with the last place team. After the update, i winning now, even from the 2nd rank team. Should i complain? C'mon, you know better than me, that there are trolls exist, with or without update. Just be happy. I'm happy now, but mad before... Cheers...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Anyway I still have one more away game to play. let's see what result will it bring.
    Almost every season I have one troll result in KO games of Cup or CH.L. (first round) and in the 2nd I can overcome as there isn't this "bad luck factor anymore.
    I bet this 'll happen to you too.

But again we come to one more problem - these random/fixed/or call them however you want results must disappear - they don't bring any positive emotions to the game when such a silly result simply ruins your whole season
    suppose it's a simulation of real football.
    btw, are you fan of any Greek team ?
    How do you feel about that emotion with the results of your team, specially this season ?

Only the fans of Real or Barca live in a total happiness (just few seasons) - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Wouldnt this game be a bit boring if everyone won every game they were supposed to

For instance i won the Champions League last year against an opponent 10% better than me. I won 5-0

Ive also lost against teams i shouldnt have

You know what, thats football
    gizzmo and madflo19 like this.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by butchpt6 View Post
    Wouldnt this game be a bit boring if everyone won every game they were supposed to

For instance i won the Champions League last year against an opponent 10% better than me. I won 5-0

It would be if you always win against -10%, -20%. But there's something here, if I power train my team +40%, +30% above my opponents by wasting my time and money, of course I do it for winning, I tried to tell same things long ago, I only hope now these things won't happen to me in the finals of this season as they happened before when I was more way stronger than my opponents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    It would be if you always win against -10%, -20%. But there's something here, if I power train my team +40%, +30% above my opponents by wasting my time and money, of course I do it for winning, I tried to tell same things long ago, I only hope now these things won't happen to me in the finals of this season as they happened before when I was more way stronger than my opponents.

C'mon, even Madrid, Barca, Muenchen always get trolls every season. They are the strongest in their league, or am i wrong?

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    C'mon, even Madrid, Barca, Muenchen always get trolls every season. They are the strongest in their league, or am i wrong?
    At least they don't lose easily, by the way I don't care what happens to Madrid, Munchen or Barca, we have talked about it lately, this game is far from a football, I don't play PES CM and I don't see what really happens on the field. Therefore if I don't see what's going on on the field, I should have a right to win when I'm such stronger and fully prepared, at least the game shouldn't joke with me!

Because it is a football manager game I think it must be first of all the game of strategies and tactics which win the game. So actually to win any opponent, even much stronger than you, you must find the correct counter-system. And originally this game is made like this, but as it was sad - troll results happen and they never happen in league matches but in the most important KO games or finals.

suppose it's a simulation of real football.
    btw, are you fan of any Greek team ?
    How do you feel about that emotion with the results of your team, specially this season ?
    Even thow I live in Athens but I'm not the supporter of any greek team and in general I don't like the football in Greece((( By the way, am I write, is your first name Giorgos?

So just to finish my main idea - I want this game to be the game of strategies. It is really much more interesting to play the game when your real active opponent starts changing the systems during the match and you have to find the counter-tactics quickly. That is what I like this game for. But these troll random results... simply no comments

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast