Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
Hi, mr.President ))

Actually once I started this point I didn't expect any feedback from admins - just wanted to share my personal problem which I have been experiencing quite a long time already. And at the same time wanted to check if there are any other players who noticed this bug or who faced the same problem.

As for the supporters - originally it is told to give you the bonus to some of your skills together with training bonus and manager's actions bonus. Actually we all think like this so every time we call all our friends to come to the match to create bigger crowd and give you more bonus. But I wouldn't be surprised if finally it will turn out that this bonus feature is just useless visual glitch, just like the nationality, height of the player, right/left foot, etc. - simply smth that has no meaning in this game. Nobody knows as we never received (and will never receive I think) any logical explanation regarding what skills are increased and how these bonuses influence the game process
I agree. Weaker team (about 15%), manager absent, two red cards for his team and bonus of 15% thanks to my friend...the result?

Nordeus, please, stop making your updates which ruin the gameplay!!!-cattura.jpg

I think that "friends" bonus is only a visual thing, no impact in the game, that often was predeterminated before the beginning of the match, so the algorithm does not consider the presence of our friends.