• 2 Post By Pangihutan Manik

Thread: Feedback???

Dreamer

Feedback???

What feedback does she means?
    I don't know what to answer...
    Last edited by Pangihutan Manik; 10-29-2017 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Deleting

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    He simply says is everything okay or not, would you add something more. One BS automatic typed texts of "?" guys. By the way, edit it and delete the picture. It's forbidden to share a support message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    He simply says is everything okay or not, would you add something more. One BS automatic typed texts of "?" guys. By the way, edit it and delete the picture. It's forbidden to share a support message.

So, what am i suppose to say? The report still open until now, don't know how to close it

Feedback???

Nothing but "You may close the ticket, have a nice day/evening or regards whatever".

Are you trolling me lol, you are a member since 2013 which means you have been playing this game since that time. Haven't you ever opened a ticket for an issue lol?

Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-29-2017 at 06:56 PM.

Dreamer
    Nothing but "You may close the ticket, have a nice day/evening or regards whatever".

Are you trolling me lol, you are a member since 2013 which means you have been playing this game since that time. Haven't you ever opened a ticket for an issue lol?

Lol... i'm not trolling you. Usually, after they give respon, the ticket automatically closed. Already 10 days, the ticket still open (already said "thank you" before). Or should i ask her number Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Lol... i'm not trolling you. Usually, after they give respon, the ticket automatically closed. Already 10 days, the ticket still open (already said "thank you" before). Or should i ask her number Lol...
    It may be a bug or something, lol I remember her name, I should have chatted to her too, by the way I will request that message too next time, it's interesting, it seems they take your issue seriously lol.

Dreamer
    It may be a bug or something, lol I remember her name, I should have chatted to her too, by the way I will request that message too next time, it's interesting, it seems they take your issue seriously lol.

Okay. Sent request for number. Hope it's really a bug, or else i will get banned lol.

Dreamer
    Today my TE not changing the day, not get the daily rewards. Only me or everybody the same? Hope it isn't the banned mode. Lol...

PS: It seems TE daily time changed +1 hour
    Last edited by Pangihutan Manik; 10-30-2017 at 04:12 AM.