Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Reschedule ? HOw can you do this?

Reschedule ? HOw can you do this?

https://gyazo.com/c0c69fdf87a9bfb77901c45e45b49967

i guy just did this to our game, how can you d this?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonSoul View Post

You can only reschedule home game by paying 2 tokens..

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DemonSoul View Post

You can reschedule a home game under "Fixtures".

Reschedule ? HOw can you do this?-change-date.jpg

Click on the date in the left column. As azmantseu already said you'll have to pay two tokens.
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    Personal opinion : it's unnecessary to reschedule the time of the game unless you teams is very very exhausted ...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Personal opinion : it's unnecessary to reschedule the time of the game unless you teams is very very exhausted ...
    Disagree, you can reschedule if your oppo has many supporters all the time and you don't, for instance

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    Disagree, you can reschedule if your oppo has many supporters all the time and you don't, for instance
    I already proved that you can a win trophy (FINAL NIVEA ) WITHOUT WATCHING the game and without having supporters against a manager who is watching the game and with many supporters and who has higher quality players +2.5 %

I already proved that you can a win trophy (FINAL NIVEA ) WITHOUT WATCHING the game and without having supporters against a manager who is watching the game and with many supporters and who has higher quality players +2.5 %
    You did it once,this is not enough to say you prove it,everything can happen once in a while,i don't belive not watching games will give more trophies or wins than if you are watching,at least not in my case.
    Bunzo, ibangali and Altiplano like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Dreamer
    So???

Only just started to use this option and although I have won without being present during games it is very very handy to move games to when its better for me (especially for tough opponents - lot of my games are scheduled when I am at work lol)

Famous
    Sorry but the scientist in me has to come out: what you give is an example not a proof. I have won many trophies watching all the games and lost some when failing to do so only once. But the aim of re-scheduling is to actually PLAY the bloody game. We are awaiting 24 hours just for those thrilling 8 minutes, twice a day at best. The very aim of this game IMO is playing the matches. Even if I know that's not the ultimate recipe that will guarantee your victory.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast