Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Top Eleven 2018 Tokens

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3

    Top Eleven 2018 Tokens

    Do we keep our tokens from 2017? or does everyone start from scratch in the new 2018?

  2. #2
    Famous Cloverfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,761
    We keep them
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣

  3. #3
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by mortebo View Post
    Do we keep our tokens from 2017? or does everyone start from scratch in the new 2018?
    Nordeus takes all your tokens at the end of each year so u better start spending them. The quickest way to spend them is by buying psg club logo and sending it to me!
    Bunzo and CJ91 like this.

  4. #4
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,096
    He needs real mony to do this

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Nordeus takes all your tokens at the end of each year so u better start spending them. The quickest way to spend them is by buying psg club logo and sending it to me!
    Haha yeah sure! Wouldn't you loose your psg club logo as well then?
    dave1311 likes this.

  6. #6
    Addicted adifairus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Nordeus takes all your tokens at the end of each year so u better start spending them. The quickest way to spend them is by buying psg club logo and sending it to me!
    really? please don't lie about this because i collected about 350T++ now. im saving it for next season, and i thought T11 2018 will be launch before next season start right?

  7. #7
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    He needs real mony to do this ������
    I just checked looks like u are right

  8. #8
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by mortebo View Post
    Haha yeah sure! Wouldn't you loose your psg club logo as well then?
    Nope don't worry about me loosing it lol

  9. #9
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    really? please don't lie about this because i collected about 350T++ now. im saving it for next season, and i thought T11 2018 will be launch before next season start right?
    Dude it's just a joke! What sort of company would nordeus be if they take everyone's tokens, it's not like the developers eat tokens for dinner
    dave1311, madflo19 and CJ91 like this.

  10. #10
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,781
    Quote Originally Posted by mortebo View Post
    Do we keep our tokens from 2017? or does everyone start from scratch in the new 2018?
    That is just a brilliant question

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast