Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Harrison 81
  • 2 Post By Mirrowka
  • 1 Post By Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

Thread: Wtf top eleven

Rookie

Wtf top eleven

How oh how the hell can u lose to a team much less then u I mean a lot less that association thing we do is do wrg in many ways I had all the play at 60 to 40 he had more shots he was all over me that is wrg in my eyes I've played footy for many years and that ant rite and he did not even watch the match wtf sooooooo pissed off sort it out top eleven I know u guys will never read this but am pissed
    khris likes this.

Girona 2-1 Real Madrid lol how to fix?

20% is just +1 star, so 5avQ, this difference is never a guarantee, and the possession exactly the same... and too we should think that the game "can be" more stable if you dont attend as it is when you attend that the game tend to create more unstable scenarios, because the game want you to manage the situation as you r there.^^

Pro
    Same thing here the opponent was just all over me from start to finish all my defenders and midfielders has 5. Ratings even my mc that managed to score 2 goals was rated 7.0 and mind you my team is still on a 73 match unbeaten run across all competitions stretching back to last season, but association match engine seems to have a different mind I keep loosing to teams that I would normally tear apart in regular competitions

Dreamer
    Association is **** and should be removed... nordeus, please fire these useless coders who cant do the job properly.. why i have to do changes twice ? During the game ? Newbie stuff tsss

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Association is **** and should be removed... nordeus, please fire these useless coders who cant do the job properly.. why i have to do changes twice ? During the game ? Newbie stuff tsss
    That's right. If Nordeus want to push the boundaries, should change much of their employees from coders to support team (especially these guys, they really represent the company very badly, should have a knowledge of everything about the game, when I chat to them, I feel like I am the support staff).
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 11-04-2017 at 08:05 PM.
    smk fc likes this.

Rookie
    You are rite guys needs to be sorted I understand u can lose to lesser teams it's football but cum on its a joke when I beat better teams in the league then me but lose to lesser teams in association it's silly

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison 81 View Post
    You are rite guys needs to be sorted I understand u can lose to lesser teams it's football but cum on its a joke when I beat better teams in the league then me but lose to lesser teams in association it's silly
    Association game engine needs turning upside down. It's just silly how the 2nd leg is the opposite of the 1st leg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    I agree; yesterday and today my opponents, weaker than me, have scored 10 gol when I was with 451v, a good and equilibrated tactic.

Never lost in this way.

Nordeus how can you explain this thing? Look at shot and possession, and all of us are present. And yesterday was like today. That's ridiculous and boring.

Wtf top eleven-cattura.jpg

Association is **** and should be removed...
    Imagine it has already been removed and go back to your League. There is another 10-0 victory against zombie-team waiting for you. So much fun, yay.
    It wasn't our day.

Dreamer
    Today I have played final against team who got player with red card and drew with them 3-3 ... then I played away game and won 0-5, because of that draw our assoc team lost ( full support) .... just bull****