Thread: AMC instead of AML

AMC instead of AML

How bad to put AMC in AML position?
    firdaushassan74 likes this.

Dreamer
    How good is his crossing?
    Rule of thumb: Yellow '!' is OK, Red '!' is bad
    Anarcho likes this.

No bad. Im using players out position since I started and it's rare the player that have a obvious penalization in some sense. If you know how to choose the players, 90% cases you will have more benefit than the penalization that gives you a yellow or red triangle (1%-2% possession). External skills don't matter as affect "slightly" to the internal programming by default.

The proof is that some st's score 40 goals in 40 matches with 5* and you can train a ST till 9* but despite how much SPs you add to any skill maybe never will score more than 10 goals in 40 matches. That's why I say, the external skills affect slightly in many cases.

I too play some players out of position and do not see any noticeable difference.
    Anarcho likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Pro
    There is no knowledge how bad or good it is to put a player in a different position. It all comes down to the attributes but even that is proven. The game still baffles me with the incredible little amount of basic knowledge we actually have from this game. And still no report from Nordeus on this subject which makes me believe they don't even know how the engine works
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

I retreated in the last minutes although I've seen Khris doing it and working really good, it was a sensitive game in CL and I knew that I won't be able to watch the game due to work, so no chance 4 trying.

Anyway playing with AMC and let my DML take care of the left wing all alone wasn't a bad idea (I won 6:0 over a good team )
    Thanks! everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarcho View Post
    I retreated in the last minutes although I've seen Khris doing it and working really good, it was a sensitive game in CL and I knew that I won't be able to watch the game due to work, so no chance 4 trying.

Anyway playing with AMC and let my DML take care of the left wing all alone wasn't a bad idea (I won 6:0 over a good team )
    Thanks! everyone.
    I forget to mention that my oppo was playing with 3 DC and no D. wingers, that what make me insist on playing with flanks. (My AML sent off for 2 games)