Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Thx for the fix. Could you please look into my reported issues as well?

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert79 View Post
    Thx for the fix. Could you please look into my reported issues as well?
    it is still not fixed 100%. Still 3rd position is missing for few players
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    not every player's 3rd position is back. I can see still 2 of my player's did not get their 3 position back. I bought a pleyr with 50 tokens for his 3rd position. still it is missing. I want it back
    If your 3rd position was DML/DMR, then it was converted into DL/DR

If your player already had DL/DR, then DML/DMR just disappeared
    Colossus FC | Level 15

• League Titles:x12 [3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14]

• Cups: x8 [3,4,6,7,8,9,12,14]

• Champion's League: x7 [2,3,6,8,10,12,13]

• Trembles: x4 [3,6,8,12

Retired Number:23

Karaicic
      231 Appearances
      150 Goals
      34 Assists

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by GiorgosCh View Post
    If your 3rd position was DML/DMR, then it was converted into DL/DR

If your player already had DL/DR, then DML/DMR just disappeared
    one player's 3rd position is DMC. it is also missing and naother players 3rd position is DML. it is also gone.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

The fix for missing 3rd roles has been deployed - you should be seeing your positions as normal.

Thanks very very much for the quick feedback here guys. I understand the frustration and greatly apologize for the inconvenienced caused by this.
    What about DMR DML roles? Now i have loaded 8 players DR DL so how im supposed to play them all?

What about arrows? I already beaten today because my players seem confuse they literally lost in the game.

Please revert back to previous tactic. Its already ok no problem. Now with new layout it seem confusing and i can't give my strategy to players without any indication. Where to attack where to defence. I just hate new layout. It gave no sense at all.

What tactic do u want to setup your team when there is no indicators? Arrow is missing. Strategic roles DMR DML missing. DR DL is different from DMR DML.

One question do u guys in norda$$ even play real football? This update showing u dont.

Just revert back to previous layout. Problem solved. And please before made changes please please i begging u guys discuss here with all managers first. Get feed back. And then implement it. That is how it should be.

Now it just became farcical desease. U literally killing the fun of the game for good with unnecessary changes.

Son maç raporunu neden göremiyorum ?

Hey Mark. Your DMLs/DMRs have been converted to DLs/DRs. You can play your DLs/DRs in more advanced positions with the expanded areas on the pitch to simulate wingbacks.
    That’s not the point I had trained dml/ml/aml player for a wing back role now there have lost dml/r so can’t use them nomore in the role i wanted, I spent lots of money to Train them also I trained dc dr dl players only for dc. I have lost 2 positions, I play attacking football so train to attack, now I after buy 2 new dl and dr and train them for attack..my current dr/l are only trained for dc not attacking football only defence. So now I after play a formation with no wingbacks only wide midfield players to I train 2 new players for the new wingback roles
    Dml/r should of been turned in to dr/l
    Last edited by Mark(Bradford city); 11-08-2017 at 09:32 AM.

No update yet in the apps store

Hi everyone,

The fix for missing 3rd roles has been deployed - you should be seeing your positions as normal.

Thanks very very much for the quick feedback here guys. I understand the frustration and greatly apologize for the inconvenienced caused by this.
    Hello!

Missing roles fixed but...

-What happens with players that were only DML or only DMR? Maybe there is a bug there, too. Funny that somebody could have given yesterday 79 tokens to buy a DML only from assistant's proposal...
    -A friend had a player with 2 roles, DR-DMR, now he is only DR, after the fix. So there is a bug to players with 2 roles, too.

I think that since DML and DMR roles are no longer there, all players that have such a role should be given another role near this. For example preferably DL or ML if they don't have that role(s) already, of if they have, the role of DMC. This is considered a MUST in my opinion. Please look at this!

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #100
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    one player's 3rd position is DMC. it is also missing and naother players 3rd position is DML. it is also gone.
    Hey FCB,

The player with DML will be missing as a third role, as those have been converted to DR/DL.

Regarding the other one, can you post screenshots? The fix has been fully deployed so everyone's roles will be back to how they were.

Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast