Page 24 of 60 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #231
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    How about adding names and positions to our players on the pitch so we don't confuse them?? When will this be fixed?? How about having AT LEAST a 2nd and a 3rd player that WE choose to beat free kicks, corners, and at least 5 to beat penalties ???? You removed all these in this downgrade!!!!!! Arrows back also !!!!!
    Thanks for the feedback Alessio. We're listening to all that we're reading here in this thread and others. It is a big change on many levels, and for that I can understand the your frustration as someone who was used to it being one way for as long as it was.

The only thing I can personally guarantee is that your feedback is noted. I appreciate the time you've taken to leave your thoughts, and I'd be very interested to hear them going forward as you try out the feature.

-Sausy

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Alessio. We're listening to all that we're reading here in this thread and others. It is a big change on many levels, and for that I can understand the your frustration as someone who was used to it being one way for as long as it was.

The only thing I can personally guarantee is that your feedback is noted. I appreciate the time you've taken to leave your thoughts, and I'd be very interested to hear them going forward as you try out the feature.

-Sausy
    Thank you for your reply. And those new ideas that us themanagers thought and talked about it for such a long time?
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Now no match reports for games older than 3 days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jarharnamme and Cope King like this.

it would seem so

i said about match reports and still waiting on reply

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #235
    Quote Originally Posted by david_nash View Post
    it would seem so

i said about match reports and still waiting on reply
    Hi @david_nash/@Sean Quinn,

This is the case, yeah. Sorry for the inconvenience here. But all of your player stats from the season have been logged.

can‘t neither open the app nor install the ****ty update on ios 11.0.3, the update is not available in the app store.

Rookie
    @SausyFC
    Thanks for providing responses and having to put up with the (justified) frustration. However, I need to repeat my question: any explanation for why the all-around defensive midfielders (dmc/dmr/dml) were robbed of the ability to play on both flanks and assigned only one fullback position? Anything that can be done about this glaring injustice? I saw this question asked in other threads, so it's not just me bothered about that.

Is it now T11s intention to add foot preference to the game now? I see player foot preference can only be viewed when in setting your set piece takers?
    Cope King likes this.

One thing that I haven't seen mentioned yet. During a game I could not see the player performance ratings for my players, only my opponents.

Also, as mentioned previously; I'd like an easier way to see my players condition levels during a match and would like to keep the save button when making substitutions, tactics, and formation changes. The save button is especially useful when I am trying to figure out a new formation to use mid-match.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

Welcome to Top Eleven 2018! On Nov. 8th, 2017 we released Top Eleven version 6.0 (Top Eleven 2018) on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring great news and improvements to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

NEW

• We are introducing a New Formation screen in the Squad menu, which will give you endless control and freedom to find the perfect formation for your squad. With the all-new open pitch, you will be able to position your players exactly where you want!
    • In alignment with this new open pitch, the roles DML and DMR no longer exist in the game. DML players are converted to DL while DMR to DR, and all Managers can put these players as much backward or forward as they want, as the formations are fluid now.
    • The debut of the new Matchup view, where you're able to see your next opponent's formation next to yours. The color of the pitch changes indicating the level of control in a certain area. All changes made to your Formation are now automatically saved.
    • A new Set-Piece Takers menu lets you easily choose which players will take your spot kicks.

IMPROVEMENTS

• Managers who haven't developed all their stadium units will be able to do it faster now. We've shortened the time for development of new constructions and those in progress will be concluded according to the new timer.

UPDATES

• Updated in-game music, icons and loading screen.
    • The "loan" option was removed from Association tournament after systematic reports of our community due to abuse of the gameplay.
    • Note: This is a forced update. Devices with Android v. 4.0.3 and v. 4.0.4 won't be supported anymore.

Ready to try out the all-new fluid pitch? Show us your early formations and let know your feedback! Good luck in your upcoming matches, Managers!
    Hello Sausy,

That is a great update ! I like the new interface; it is very fluid ! And I like the fact that now we can see our formation against our opponents in the tactics screen. That is so cool.

But it seems you guys removed some of the much appreciated features of the game:-

First being the arrows .. it seems you guys removed them too ! I wish you could bring back the arrows in a fluid manner, that is adding a 360 degree rotation to them ! Like the old game Fifa manager !

Secondly, it would be nice to have a loaning system in the game, much like the auction where you can loan players from other managers and pay them in tokens thus the rotation of token being high ! Managers can decide the price in terms of tokens while putting players on loan list.. just like Fifa has one !

Page 24 of 60 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast