Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

@SausyFC

are the developers also players or only developer?

we want the old form of the team menu to be the only one we want from the eleven management, we want to accelerate on the field menu but we want the old formation back

Loan players in association games do not exist anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Zz-Jones View Post
    Loan players in association games do not exist anymore?
    Exact, that's over for now since the last update.

I'm sorry, I've been trying to give the new screen a shot. But it's honestly terribly executed. Conceptually good, makes the team more fluid I guess, though I'm yet to see it in effect.

But the flaws. Oh man, so pissing off. Did you even test this at all?! This is all basic stuff !

1) Subs - bring back the damn cancel option, in case we make a mistake, which is pretty likely in the new setup or change our mind.

2) Show player names & positions on the pitch! We can't waste crucial seconds in a match going back & forth screens, trying to make sure we sub or move the right player for the right position. One simply can't memorize player numbers all the time.

3) Player conditions during matches - earlier system had a simple sorting by player condition. Now we can't tell who has the least & makes subbing incredibly complicated.

4) Keep certain fixed position slots; then allow us to move players around from those slots in keeping with the current update. So the formation screens don't look like a 3 year old drew them.
    It's quite disorienting tbh, probably more so for people with OCD. Heh

5) Bring back the arrows. Idk how often people used them, but they were a integral element of my tactics. Just positioning players deep or high doesn't do it. Sometimes you want deeper players to run higher or attacking players to drop deeper, especially when playing counter & this just isn't cutting it so far.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

My sub came on 3 times during the match!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Quinn View Post
    My sub came on 3 times during the match!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And my sub didn't come at all! LOL.

Rookie
    What you did with the T11 is a lot of steps back !!!
    If I did not have over 2,000 greens, I do not play it ..... the game is now castrated !!!

FYALL
    Jaharan Achbar and lespa like this.

Hi, I have a question regarding blue packs. Since the update I played 3 games (5-1; 8-1 & 5-0). The last one was today, CL final. In every game, my players went with 100% motivation, and after every game, I needed 6 to 8 blue packs. Some players even dropped to yellow. Is this a bug or a new feature? If I am winning 5-0 CL final I am not expecting that more than half of my team drop motivation. One of two players, ok. But eight? After winning a trophy? Not realistic. BTW, they're all drinking champagne now. Hopefully, they are ready for tomorrow league title too.
    hullabaloo, khris and Jernet like this.

Addicted
    i must say that i HATE that everything is auto-saved during the matches!

In my CL final today, I accidentally clicked on the wrong player to substitute. Had two use two subs in the 34th minute to replace one injured player. Awesome

Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast