Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Talisman, i think that is matter where you put aml/amr. If you put them to the red zone of the box (see the picture), then they play on the side. Otherwise, if you put them to the black zone - it would be a scenario i draw in this picture. Try it and you see.
    So conclusion is - if aml/amr are displayed as a striker (for example 4-1-2-3) than they play in the middle. If they are displayed as side attacking midfielders (4-1-2-2-1) than they play like it should be on the side.
    Hypothesis - programing cant understand side strikers so all formation with his scheme goes wrong.
    Attachment 90748
    My AML/AMR never play on the flanks in match simulation, even if I put them in the 'red zone'. They are 100+ goals/40+ assists a season between them, they have been comparatively under performing this season, because of where they are playing, according to the match simulation.
    Niddhoeggr and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    My AML/AMR never play on the flanks in match simulation, even if I put them in the 'red zone'. They are 100+ goals/40+ assists a season between them, they have been comparatively under performing this season, because of where they are playing, according to the match simulation.
    Me too.

My AML and AMR have worse performances than last seasons.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    Me too.

My AML and AMR have worse performances than last seasons.
    Yep, mine too... something is wrong.

Yes, a lot of things ARE wrong. Here’s YET another bug: For the second match running, my game stopped letting me play prematurely (this time in the 25th minute), because there was no one to take a free kick, despite the fact that I’ve of course long ago named my ONLY free kick taker.

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-153b2649-312e-4bde-b744-98e8afc6482f.jpg

In this screenshot, my free kick taker (grey number 20, almost hidden behind green number 4) is waiting for the ball that never comes ... After that the game just kept hanging. Seen on iPad and iPhone running iOS 11.1.1.

Top Eleven 2018 is an ill-tested, buggy, no good piece of filth that should never have been released. Be ashamed, Nordeus decision makers, be very ashamed.
    Last edited by Jernet; 11-18-2017 at 06:26 PM.

I would like to confirm it is important to set your player infront or behind or exactly on the opposite player! The green colour of its field and the near fields will be darker or lighter!

For example it better to my number 7 player in a defensive position because the DR area will be brighter!
    Also my MC area is now ligher because I put my two MC in an attacking positions !

This is the missing arrows guys !!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by invulnerable888; 11-18-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Speaking about bugs Today my player assisted himself and scored lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

this update might be the end of a once great game
    TuninGGamer and Jernet like this.

_I_ NORDEUS _I_

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Jernet and Kaizer Franz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by baron str View Post
    this update might be the end of a once great game
    What? No! They will fix all the bugs as they have fixed association loan exploit: just wait for a year or two and you will see every problematic feature is removed from the game completely.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-18-2017 at 11:06 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Addicted
    invulnerable888 you can see that the brighter areas are that where your opponent doesn't have a player or you outnumber his player by 1 or 2 players. Its nothing new, its the same as in the previous version where you set counter formation according to the enemy players position (for example if he doesnt have dmc, you use amc and so on).
    And i still not understand what improvements this update gave to us. Despite many bugs i cant see any advantages made to this game. Just form has changed. From vertical to horizontal and mourinho icon looks cooler .
    Last edited by tomu741; 11-19-2017 at 07:08 AM.

Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast