Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

i just saw my team winning 5 0 and then server kicked me out n now the result is being shown 4 2 n i lost. i need it fixed..

Quote Originally Posted by ANUBISpro View Post
    i just saw my team winning 5 0 and then server kicked me out n now the result is being shown 4 2 n i lost. i need it fixed..
    Stop multiple topic starting and spamming other topics - contact Nordeus support.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by ANUBISpro View Post
    You don't need to write this in each forum thread^^

You had a fail during the connection between your device and the server, that's why when this happens, the server can not save the result of your match so have to do a simulation. Has occurred me 2-3 times in 5 years, is not a common problem but the issue can exist due connection problems. Despite all this can happen in few occasions, average maybe 1 time per year.

I sent your post to the devs, nothing can be done about a re-simulation of the match or so, you should have a compensation if you go to the support and thats for the help I asked.
    Cheers,

I think that the reason why many people write about bugs and other observations here is that it’s pretty difficult to figure out where to submit a bug report to Nordeus support. If you do a Google search for “top eleven support” or similar, you just get a lot of links to the knowledge base, and that hasn’t got any obvious bug reporting options.

Actually, the game itself has a contact option (at the question mark at the bottom of the menu (on tablets at least)), but whether that’s the recommended way of contacting support I don’t know.

@ admins: One of you admins, could you please provide a link to an official way of contacting support directly with a bug report? That would probably help a lot of managers, and Nordeus as well. Thanks!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #575
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    I think that the reason why many people write about bugs and other observations here is that it’s pretty difficult to figure out where to submit a bug report to Nordeus support. If you do a Google search for “top eleven support” or similar, you just get a lot of links to the knowledge base, and that hasn’t got any obvious bug reporting options.

Actually, the game itself has a contact option (at the question mark at the bottom of the menu (on tablets at least)), but whether that’s the recommended way of contacting support I don’t know.

@ admins: One of you admins, could you please provide a link to an official way of contacting support directly with a bug report? That would probably help a lot of managers, and Nordeus as well. Thanks!
    Hi Manager! Thank you for your feedback.

The best way to report a bug is throgh the '?' in game. If you are facing some issue that indicates that you are not able to approach the game or you find it easier you can use this link http://bit.ly/2h4QOJ3* contact our support team. Those are the best and quickest ways to get an assistance and report bugs. Keeping that in mind all the issues reported on our Forum or our other social channels are taken into the consideration and will get our assistance as soon as possible.

However some issues can be more complex than others and we need to investigate it properly in order to get you the response you need.

Hope I was able to answer your question.
    Jernet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    The best way to report a bug is throgh the '?' in game. If you are facing some issue that indicates that you are not able to approach the game or you find it easier you can use this link http://bit.ly/2h4QOJ3*and contact our support team.
    Just remove the *and from the link and it’ll work. Thanks, Lian!
    Lian likes this.

Today, I had a league match.
    There was 3 min. But I had connection error.
    2 or 3 min. later when I logged in the game the match was over!! Morever I was lost!!
    The match was too important.

Will the problems continue ??? !!!

Primero el cambio es medio confuso tendrían q cambiar el hecho de q los torneos ganes tokens tmb al igual q las transferencias los tokens tienen q ir para el q vende..... Y segundo combalíden los títulos de las versiones viejas xq no los cuentan

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuel View Post
    Primero el cambio es medio confuso tendrían q cambiar el hecho de q los torneos ganes tokens tmb al igual q las transferencias los tokens tienen q ir para el q vende..... Y segundo combalíden los títulos de las versiones viejas xq no los cuentan
    I'm learning Spanish and I always shocked of how Spanish speaking people don't care about their beautiful language. It is much worse than what native English or Russian speakers do with their languages.
    No commas, no dots, no capital letters; just one long "phrase" full of shortened words. Sometimes they write "k" instead of "que", lol. And it happens all the time. It is not just ugly, I'm complaining because it is very hard or even impossible to understand them because of this. At least for me.
    It wasn't our day.

In general, latin america countries lack on basic education ;/ Many brazilians here have the same problem. They can speak and understand very well, but when they need to write a sentence... ;o