Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What's the highest level of a manager?

What's the highest level of a manager?

I was wondering what's the highest level of a manager existing in top eleven. Considering the age of the game (5+ years ) it should be more than 60... But am I right ?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Francicic01 View Post
    I was wondering what's the highest level of a manager existing in top eleven. Considering the age of the game (5+ years ) it should be more than 60... But am I right ?
    Iam at season 68 lvl 38 didnt play for 2 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Francicic01 likes this.

Famous
    My highest friend is level 66, formed June 22, 2011

Rookie
    The highest level is 67. I'm 66 and I know a server where the highest level is 67.

Famous
    Im newbie..level 51...

Pro
    the HIGHEST level isn't related to your management ability or skills or even the amount of money you spend to buy scouts or rests ... it's just a reflection to the OLDEST guys who joined the game ....

So don't ask about the highest level because you will NEVER reach it since the 14 teams are promoted automatically regardless of their position at highest level guess from league 45 onward ....

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    the HIGHEST level isn't related to your management ability or skills or even the amount of money you spend to buy scouts or rests ... it's just a reflection to the OLDEST guys who joined the game ....

So don't ask about the highest level because you will NEVER reach it since the 14 teams are promoted automatically regardless of their position at highest level guess from league 45 onward ....
    who said so??? Depend on which server U are...and try to reach level 45 1st..bro...

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    who said so??? Depend on which server U are...and try to reach level 45 1st..bro...

If you are in level 45 and the top server is 63 this month - next month you will be in 46 and those guys will be promoted to 64 and a new generation will be in season 1

unless tens of managers in higher levels quit every month and dont ever return and the engine didn't run their teams in a good manner ....

and if they mixed the two servers together in the future ,... never ever dream approaching the top

Wow I have a ways to go!
    Level: 35 Season: 37 League Champion: 11 Times Champions League Champion: 5 Times Cup Champion: 3 Times

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    If you are in level 45 and the top server is 63 this month - next month you will be in 46 and those guys will be promoted to 64 and a new generation will be in season 1

unless tens of managers in higher levels quit every month and dont ever return and the engine didn't run their teams in a good manner ....

and if they mixed the two servers together in the future ,... never ever dream approaching the top
    You're not true USARABAT.

Teams in highest level are repeating level 1 time every 3 seasons. So if the top level is level 66, and you are level 64, you could be in the top level in 4-6 months.

So, yes, you could be in the top level if you are level 41, but you would need a looot of seasons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast