• 1 Post By Tesla
  • 1 Post By smk fc
  • 11 Post By khris
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By USARABAT
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: The thread of the Bus

The thread of the Bus

As now we can set the bus defense I open this thread to talk about the new possibilities of the new screen.... how consistent is a defense with 6 or 7 men in the DC's line?...

Any question, any analysis, here.

Yes this is a good thought. If we play for example catenaccio with 5-6 players on defence, will we have a realistic zero passive goal opportunity?

I think that we'll realize it afterwards. But IF the game leads to this path, it would be very interesting!
    khris likes this.
    In Tesla FC's club we fight for glory in our fields. Our mission is a wealthy, yet promising team,
    that spreads its ideas beyond the horizon and leads our spirit to the victory.

• A.E.K. FC
      | seasons 01 -> 37 |

• Tesla F.C.
      | seasons 38 -> 67 |

• Dragons F.C.
      | seasons 68 -> 75 |

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola Tesla View Post
    Yes this is a good thought. If we play for example catenaccio with 5-6 players on defence, will we have a realistic zero passive goal opportunity?

I think that we'll realize it afterwards. But IF the game leads to this path, it would be very interesting!
    I hope to god the game doesn't end up like that! It will be so boring if everyone plays 9 at the back and their defenses are too good! Please Nordeus, no!
    Knowing Nordeus it probably won't make any difference. It is all probably BS, just to look good.

I hope Nordeus give managers an input but don't make anything too good!
    khris likes this.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

I remember all these matches played by Mou in da Chelsea, very instructive and Ive asked myself to have the option to have something like a bus defense... but IMO this would need a 2nd improvement, and would be a "formations training"...

Because we see many times managers doing 7 or 8 formation changes during the matches so... not real, and not so much logic really... I think that a bus formation "should have some advantage" as all formations, "if" are the main formations, so are trained having a better effect as in the real teams for example, we see every team playing with one formation or one idea under the field.....

Hope I explain the idea but basically for me train with a specific formation for the next match and use it, should have more stability.

Pro
    Khirs can you attach a screen shot about this bus defense ,, first time i hear this concept

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Khirs can you attach a screen shot about this bus defense ,, first time i hear this concept
    The thread of the Bus-bus-che.jpg

Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea: Tactical Analysis | Frustration & annoyance, Mourinho gets it spot on • Outside of the Boot

this is one analysis... about the Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea with the typical Mou bus, closed formation in defense..

The thread of the Bus-liverpool-0-2-chelsea-formation.jpg

other options
    The thread of the Bus-cheel.jpg

Pro
    LOL thanks ! I will try to apply it in a friendly game against a stronger team to see the result - let's see if there are new things behind this new update
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    LOL thanks ! I will try to apply it in a friendly game against a stronger team to see the result - let's see if there are new things behind this new update
    Today I draw 0-0 with my 2nd team... vs the leader that had 30% +avQ... not with a bus formation, but with very defensive and defensive bonus.... and a 1-4-2-3W so a line with 1 dc and x4 DMs (with dr-dl advanced ) and the midfields all together but really the effect has been a very consistent formation and way to play and defend.... so I think that this option that allow us the chance to put the players in a precise place can make the difference,.,, time will say