Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Striker Suddenly Good

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    74 min ck Nordahl -assist and goal the same player...it looks like i'm not the only one having the privilege lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    It usually happens to me but only on penalties. In your case I guess he passed the ball from the left to the right foot before he shot lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    It usually happens to me but only on penalties.
    In penalties, i think that the assist belongs to the man that earned the penalty, and the goal to the man that kicks it. Thus, in your example, the same man that earned the penalty also kicked it and scored!
    In Tesla FC's club we fight for glory in our fields. Our mission is a wealthy, yet promising team,
    that spreads its ideas beyond the horizon and leads our spirit to the victory.

• A.E.K. FC
      | seasons 01 -> 37 |

• Tesla F.C.
      | seasons 38 -> 67 |

• Dragons F.C.
      | seasons 68 -> 75 |

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    74 min ck Nordahl -assist and goal the same player...it looks like i'm not the only one having the privilege lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Is not a FK? so he earned the foul and the scored¿?..

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Is not a FK? so he earned the foul and the scored¿?..
    No,this was a CK,not FK(live animation CK then goal)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    khris likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    and suddenly... After a treatment in a̶l̶c̶o̶h̶o̶l̶i̶c̶s̶ anonymous strikers... He saw the light and scored after... 2 years and 2 months (remember that the sts fil since september 2015 lol) and now show us that everyone has a solution.

Lol
    :dddddddddddddddd

Apprentice
    First time for my test team both ST scored goals - I was waiting for this 5 seasons.
    What next?
    In real football striker can back to defence and play as playmaker ( Van Basten explained this in his book regarding how football changed during years) so it is not relewant who score but how to create goals chancec to win.
    Basically I think that not only feature was change but engine as well.Now is my question how much it will reflect real football?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    First time for my test team both ST scored goals - I was waiting for this 5 seasons.
    What next?
    In real football striker can back to defence and play as playmaker ( Van Basten explained this in his book regarding how football changed during years) so it is not relewant who score but how to create goals chancec to win.
    Basically I think that not only feature was change but engine as well.Now is my question how much it will reflect real football?
    Too many changes were made to the game engine and there is no explanation as usual

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    What next?
    Too many changes were made to the game engine and there is no explanation as usual. We have to Start studying the engine all over again

They just want to keep us on our toes.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

My (ST) since the update.. scoring 3 goals in 2 games... incredible lol
    dave1311 likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast