Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2018 - Main Feedback Thread

goals still not working

[Official] Top Eleven 2018 - Main Feedback Thread-23548033_1941085346213421_1123347304_n.jpg

[Official] Top Eleven 2018 - Main Feedback Thread-23548494_1941085322880090_155810755_n.jpg

[Official] Top Eleven 2018 - Main Feedback Thread-23515922_1941085339546755_985471590_n.jpg

my ST got 3 goals and only 2 counted
    swelzfc likes this.

Sure I know that a lot has already been said about this update from other managers and from my side also but because this is official thread and I hope some of the developers might be receiving this info, let's mention all the problems once again in short:

1. Thoughts on the new update.

Any new idea is good if it doesn't ruin the whole process so I really like and appreciate the wish of the developers to add smth new to their project BUT... (and about buts let's talk later)

2. Questions.

Actually the questions are a lot but I hope once all the problems are fixed there will be none of them

3. Suggestions & Reasons for the suggestions.

1) Subs - save button must be returned. All the subs or any changes in the formation during the live match made by mistake can not be cancelled

2) Show player names & positions on the pitch! We can't waste our time during the match, changing the screens and trying to make sure we sub or move the right player for the right position.

3) Player conditions during matches - must be returned to formation screen also, We can't waste our time during the match, changing the screens

4) Bring back the arrows. No comments really, but this feature seemed very nice, but certainly we don't know if it was cosmetic or not. Anyway at least psychologically we had a feeling of better control of our team.

5) Set piece taker is awful - the system with several players for each FK/corner kick must be back

BUGS:

- I wouldn't moan about DML/DMR positions as I was never using them, but for some managers who really trained there players these additional positions their cancellation might be frustration.

- During the live match during the FK players keep running in the pitch, there is nobody close to the ball and the game freezes, nothing happens, so you just need to leave the game and return back to it to pass to the next minute of the game

- During the live match during penalty kick or corner kick very often the ball is placed correctly but there is no player near it so there is a feeling that the ball is kicked by the ghost (as a result I have the case when same player performed the free kick and scored the goal at the same time being in the pitch)

- Statistics is not working correctly. E.g. the player scores 2 goals but to his personal statistics only 1 goal is added (I already have lots personal samples in pictures just in case you need it).

- Positions of the players on the pitch now look very chaotic and most often you can not simply understand what formation the manager is using. Some of the managers put the same player on the border of 3-4 fields/squares so it is really hard to counter such teams.

IDEA:

The idea of free transformation of player's position is good but it needs improvement.

Simply add on the formation screen a falling menu where there will be a number of presets with ready-to-go positions. For example, 4-4-2, 4-1-2-2-1 (V-style), etc. So the manager would be able to select any ready-to-go preset and the players will automatically move to their positions according to the chosen preset. Then the manager, if he wants, will be able to move the players a little bit in the way he wants in each field just as you made it right now. But definitely there must be some opportunity to use ready formations so that if the manager doesn't have too much time to put the players to their positions (especially during the live match), could easily change everything with 1 click only.

IDEA #2:

Please, add finally the CLUB LEGENDS page where we could stock our best legendary players or just their statistics.

I don't really like this new version ...the formation is not cool ..the system is so wrong. ..so many mistakes..you see a thing today the next time you log in ..another thing shows up..ok for example
    Your rating before a match is 79% and then you go off then coming back online you find out that your rating has either gone up to maybe 89% or dropped to maybe 68% ..it wasn't like that in the former ...and most of my players with different positions changed or some positions taking away from them ..ok I have a player who can play DMC Dml dmr ...now coming online he no longer have those positions but just DMC and Dl ..everything about this new version is so not cool....I was wining a match of which my striker scored the first goal in the 1st half 28mnts ...going of and coming back dew to network issue ..I met a draw...a match I know I was suppose to win...and then I checked the highlights ..it was shown that my opposition scored first in the 58th minutes of the second half and that I leveled the game in the 87th minutes which isn't true coz I watched the first half of the game..that's politics or the game is just not cool...not right !!

Sent from my i2 using Tapatalk

Awful.

2. Questions.

a) Why have I played two cup games but on my Club screen the maximum games played by a players is 1?
    b) Anyone know of a good football manager game on mobile?

Just roll back, this new game is ****.
    Scottbliss and TuninGGamer like this.

Famous
    I still wait until I have completely made up my mind, but I am already convinced that this update DID change things. It has a massive impact on one of my oppo from last season. He was winning with the same tactic all the time until wednesday... Sure there are some bugs but so far, it looks ok. Except for one thing: they need to put back players' name on the match-up screen and a "save" button as well to avoid mistakes during the game. I rather like the fluid tactic screen eventhough it might get confusing. We will get used to that.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Sure I know that a lot has already been said about this update from other managers and from my side also but because this is official thread and I hope some of the developers might be receiving this info, let's mention all the problems once again in short:

Any new idea is good if it doesn't ruin the whole process so I really like and appreciate the wish of the developers to add smth new to their project BUT... (and about buts let's talk later)

2. Questions.

Actually the questions are a lot but I hope once all the problems are fixed there will be none of them

1) Subs - save button must be returned. All the subs or any changes in the formation during the live match made by mistake can not be cancelled

2) Show player names & positions on the pitch! We can't waste our time during the match, changing the screens and trying to make sure we sub or move the right player for the right position.

3) Player conditions during matches - must be returned to formation screen also, We can't waste our time during the match, changing the screens

4) Bring back the arrows. No comments really, but this feature seemed very nice, but certainly we don't know if it was cosmetic or not. Anyway at least psychologically we had a feeling of better control of our team.

5) Set piece taker is awful - the system with several players for each FK/corner kick must be back

BUGS:

- I wouldn't moan about DML/DMR positions as I was never using them, but for some managers who really trained there players these additional positions their cancellation might be frustration.

- During the live match during the FK players keep running in the pitch, there is nobody close to the ball and the game freezes, nothing happens, so you just need to leave the game and return back to it to pass to the next minute of the game

- During the live match during penalty kick or corner kick very often the ball is placed correctly but there is no player near it so there is a feeling that the ball is kicked by the ghost (as a result I have the case when same player performed the free kick and scored the goal at the same time being in the pitch)

- Statistics is not working correctly. E.g. the player scores 2 goals but to his personal statistics only 1 goal is added (I already have lots personal samples in pictures just in case you need it).

- Positions of the players on the pitch now look very chaotic and most often you can not simply understand what formation the manager is using. Some of the managers put the same player on the border of 3-4 fields/squares so it is really hard to counter such teams.

IDEA:

The idea of free transformation of player's position is good but it needs improvement.

Simply add on the formation screen a falling menu where there will be a number of presets with ready-to-go positions. For example, 4-4-2, 4-1-2-2-1 (V-style), etc. So the manager would be able to select any ready-to-go preset and the players will automatically move to their positions according to the chosen preset. Then the manager, if he wants, will be able to move the players a little bit in the way he wants in each field just as you made it right now. But definitely there must be some opportunity to use ready formations so that if the manager doesn't have too much time to put the players to their positions (especially during the live match), could easily change everything with 1 click only.

IDEA #2:

Please, add finally the CLUB LEGENDS page where we could stock our best legendary players or just their statistics.
    Brilliant post. Pretty much sums up my thoughts. Well thought out constructive feedback. This is what we need rather than insults guys. Let's just work to improve the game we love.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    a.gavrilin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Brilliant post. Pretty much sums up my thoughts. Well thought out constructive feedback. This is what we need rather than insults guys. Let's just work to improve the game we love.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Thanks, man, I really appreciate your support and kind words! Let's hope all these topics get someday to the years/eyes of the developers.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobobo View Post
    Anyone know of a good football manager game on mobile?
    Top eleven 2017
    Altiplano, lespa, Gobobo and 1 others like this.

only improvement is ARROW, NAME of player on the field & SET PIECE taker. Since you already change the formation might as well change the Set Up.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

OK, this is really getting old - my AMC/AML and AMC/AMR appear to be playing MC or AMC during the match, rather than in the wing positions I put them in on the squad screen, and Penalties and Free-kicks aren't getting recorded against the player who scored them.

We need some notification from Nordeus, and soon, as to what is being done to correct these issues!
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast