Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2018 - Main Feedback Thread

Bug: not all goals are credited...

[Official] Top Eleven 2018 - Main Feedback Thread-screen-shot-2017-11-13-5.07.42-pm.jpg
    [Official] Top Eleven 2018 - Main Feedback Thread-screen-shot-2017-11-13-5.08.38-pm.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by david_nash View Post
    goals still not working

Attachment 90461

Attachment 90460

Attachment 90462

my ST got 3 goals and only 2 counted
    Goals not working for me either.

Could anyone (fe SausyFC) please give us an update of any progress with the reported issues even though it is not a resolution for now. I am getting a little bit nervous because I dont see any messages. If it takes another week or so I would not be happy but at least we all know what to expect. Thank you.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert79 View Post
    Could anyone (fe SausyFC) please give us an update of any progress with the reported issues even though it is not a resolution for now. I am getting a little bit nervous because I dont see any messages. If it takes another week or so I would not be happy but at least we all know what to expect. Thank you.
    Hey Robert, yes, the team is currently working on the bugs that have been reported here over the last few days (goal counting/highlights spring to mind most quickly). I'll report back as soon as I hear things on this and other pieces of feedback seen so far in this thread.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Just experienced another strange issue. My opponent was 2:0 up. Then my striker scores a hattrick - a penalty and 2 free kick and I won the game 3:2. And after the match ....surprise, surprise...his ratung is 6,5. WTF. Never happened before to me. This is seriously flawed and should be fixed

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey Robert, yes, the team is currently working on the bugs that have been reported here over the last few days (goal counting/highlights spring to mind most quickly). I'll report back as soon as I hear things on this and other pieces of feedback seen so far in this thread.
    Thanks Sausy for the update. It's what we need more than anything. Communication that the issues are recognised and being dealt with. I guess the next question is any idea how long to the hot fix roughly?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quiz:Guess the 2 forms

SO,did you guess the good one?
    Let's see......

[Official] Top Eleven 2018 - Main Feedback Thread-quiz-forms-copie.jpg

------------------------------------------

[Official] Top Eleven 2018 - Main Feedback Thread-quiz-forms.jpg

I pushed the aml and amr up to simulate the arrows up and get 3st,logic
    Last edited by scalle; 11-13-2017 at 05:34 PM.
    Ioannis Boulakas likes this.

Pro
    Why can't I rename my player anymore? I've been able to name my players Lionel Messi, neymar, xavi, etc in the past.

The best of the best
    The Best of the Best

Okay, here's my take on Top11 2018.

Pros

-Cool music
    -Loan removal on Association (some been complaining bout this but this is the right solution regarding player who exploited loan system in Association)

Cons

-New setpiece takers/captain consist of only 1 name is a regress over the past version. (where we can have 5-10 players for setpiece/captains)
    -The subs formation was really bad, no names only numbers and jersey in the tactic during match and no confirmation/save button, the manager with big fingers or small phone or really ****ty mouse/touchpad on computers might made mistake on substitution or change tactics during matches.
    -Removal of DML and DMR, so you guys convert the DML and DMR to DL and DR, fine. But to others who have DLDML and DRDMR should get DL/ML and DR/MR you think people don't spend rests/tokens to train the DML/DMR position from DL/DR?

Suggestions

-Return the old setpiece/captain list order back to 5-10 players instead of selecting only 1 player.
    -Return the confirmation/save button and names of players on live match tactics.
    -Give all managers 50-100tokens as a compensation for a really bad updates that's full with bugs and removing good features from previous version. Other games would compensate their players whenever they fuked up during patches/updates of their games but you guys hardly give us any compensations for your messed ups.

*Edited post: I got a reply from in-game support saying that the new setpiece taker of only 1 name is a simplicity for the game and is an improvement over the past version.
    HECK NO!
    There're tons of problem with this new setpiece takers! Corner takers can assist himself from corners,
    Freekick and Penalty takers didn't get goals add up on their stats after match
    (and during matches their rating is so poor around 6-7 eventho they score more than 1 goals!)
    And when you sub your setpiece taker, the support say that "the game will pick the next most suited player to take setpieces"
    Guess who take my freekick after I subbed the main out? A centerback with low shooting % and no special ability whatsoever with setpieces!

Please fix these as soon as possible Nordeus!
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 11-13-2017 at 09:45 PM.

nobody taking freekick my freekick taker no 10 is in the oppo box and all player running and waiting or atleast 20-30sec.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    2 goals missing from my player Lauretta.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 11-14-2017 at 05:22 AM.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast