Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Spartan117

Thread: The Mystery of Player & Club Form

The Mystery of Player & Club Form

Since the start of this season, I've noticed I can't win any of my league matches against top clubs.
    My players just suck every time they play big matches.

And in terms of quality, I'm at least 5-15% better than my league's top clubs.
    In the champions league and cup, my results are more predictable and players form is much better.

Last season, I experienced the same thing but in an opposite way.
    League form -> Terrific
    Cup/Champions League -> Suck; got knocked out by a club 35% worse than me.

So my question is anyone experiencing this?
    I mean I understand this happens in real life but this is a game.
    This feeling of the whole game being "rigged", e.g. like as if the game has predetermined who will be the league winner is really frustrating.
    Especially when I (we) spend money buying tokens to get scout players.
    Last edited by anduincolfer; 11-21-2017 at 12:33 PM.

Addicted
    I don't personally do it myself but I can see why people tank season after season until they become unbeatable. Nordeus are really screwing the serious players. I really believe that spenders are targeted and makes them frustrated to spend more. Also the game is manipulated by Nordeus. Nothing is random in this game anymore.
    It's getting worse month by month.
    NORDEUS IS JUST A MONEY MACHINE and doesn't give a toss about you

i was suspecting this predetermine winner issue before, but now it's difficult to say about predetermine winner..

because i was testing this game to confirm about this and the result still depends on your tactic, player quality and any action during the live match..

i was leading 2-0 against 15% weaker team than mine.. then in 2nd half i make my striker play at goalkeeper position and my goalkeeper play at striker,

and i was concede and final result is 2-2... so its hard to say about predetermine winner now
    Last edited by adifairus; 11-21-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    i was suspecting this predetermine winner issue before, but now it's difficult to say about predetermine winner..

because i was testing this game to confirm about this and the result still depends on your action during the live match..

i was leading 2-0 against 15% weaker team than mine.. then in 2nd half i make my striker play at goalkeeper position and my goalkeeper play at striker,

and i was concede and final result is 2-2... so its hard to say about predetermine winner now
    not at all the same thing. that's self manipulating and deliberatly going out of position to play with 2 players less.

Pro
    Well I'm more than 70% sure that players have a hidden attribute that makes them perform irrespective of quality. I used to just buy any fast trainer from auctions and power train them to 140% quality and at the end of the day they would still not perform. Until one day I realized that my club legend wasn't as good as these players in terms of quality, but he always performed and he scored over 300 goals in his short career of 5 seasons. Then I remembered that he was a recommended player so since then I've built my team around 7 recommended players that I power train to at least 140% quality each season, and the results have been outstanding I've won back to back trebles for the first time and I'm currently going for the third not to mention the way my team dismantles equal quality teams and I've not been defeated across all competitions since then (except association) I just reached 100 match unbeaten run yesterday.

The best of the best
    The Best of the Best

Quote Originally Posted by anduincolfer View Post
    So my question is anyone experiencing this?
    I can agree with everything u wrote in this thread.

I'll tell you what I speculate. I have a team which is about 108% at the moment.
    On my league, I feel they are playing like a 50-60% team. I just can't beat opponents stronger than that, even that I give 300 shots on target and my opponent does only 1. The background is that I have won the league last 3 seasons.
    On Champions League, my team is playing great. I have a group with 4 teams above 105% and I lead with 3 wins, 1 draw. The background is that last season I was eliminated on quarter-finals.
    On cup, I'm still going through it. But I have reasons to believe I will have some sort of shame elimination, cause last season I won the cup.

This sunday, I had a draw against a 54% opponent (inactive). Even that my changes during the match affects the results, it's like the system is "putting factors" to make my team lose. It's just horrible.

Dreamer
    Last season i got beat by the last place team on league. And this season, i lost too with the team at the bottom of the league. But in cup, i won 3 - 0 from team that 10% stronger than me. So, thats how soccer plays...

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Well I'm more than 70% sure that players have a hidden attribute that makes them perform irrespective of quality. I used to just buy any fast trainer from auctions and power train them to 140% quality and at the end of the day they would still not perform. Until one day I realized that my club legend wasn't as good as these players in terms of quality, but he always performed and he scored over 300 goals in his short career of 5 seasons. Then I remembered that he was a recommended player so since then I've built my team around 7 recommended players that I power train to at least 140% quality each season, and the results have been outstanding I've won back to back trebles for the first time and I'm currently going for the third not to mention the way my team dismantles equal quality teams and I've not been defeated across all competitions since then (except association) I just reached 100 match unbeaten run yesterday.

The best of the best
    Haha thanks guys, it’s comforting to know i’m not alone.
    And I totally agree with above.
    I can power train and build a team from auction but in the end get outdone by an inferior team with an inactive manager.

I mean I get that the idea that results are meant to have surprises but sometimes the surprises are just too consistent or not credible. e.g losing or drawing against largely inferior teams.

And when we ask Nordeus they say it’s tactics. But come on, I had experiences where I looked up forums and did my research but no matter what I prepare or do in game, I still lose.

It really feels like the game is much simpler than we’re making it out to be.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by anduincolfer View Post
    Haha thanks guys, it’s comforting to know i’m not alone.
    And I totally agree with above.
    I can power train and build a team from auction but in the end get outdone by an inferior team with an inactive manager.

I mean I get that the idea that results are meant to have surprises but sometimes the surprises are just too consistent or not credible. e.g losing or drawing against largely inferior teams.

And when we ask Nordeus they say it’s tactics. But come on, I had experiences where I looked up forums and did my research but no matter what I prepare or do in game, I still lose.

It really feels like the game is much simpler than we’re making it out to be.
    Exactly. In my opinion having good tactics and formation is important not because it will guarantee that you win, but because having bad tactics is a sure way to lose. What's really important is having good players that are consistent performers and then power training them in order to improve the overall quality of your team.

Just as pep guardiola said: it is having good players that win trophies not tactics or formations. So I would say the 2 most important things to look out for is the overall quality of your squad and the 'hidden' quality of your players
    Last edited by Spartan117; 11-22-2017 at 09:55 AM.