Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: What is your opinion about endseason manipulation will work ???

Famous

Exclamation What is your opinion about endseason manipulation will work ???

Old and regular members know me, i was manipulating since i 'icantremember" too many seasons...

So! Question is standing coz when i change crap players for good ones the overall % is still the same... I feel the system not counting 11+3 players anymore instead of X... or am i missing something? Plz and Admin approve or disprove it!

Thanks!

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Well, actually I don't know Gabez,

In the old days I tried it 2 seasons, and I lost the treble in those seasons.

I have been going 130s% to 150s% last three seasons, my team seems doing well, I guess there is a hidden team chemistry and the problem when manipulating is finding good internal talented players. I guess I will go with my current generation one more season, then I will try it because they are getting old (most of them are 26) and it's getting very hard to train them.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Old and regular members know me, i was manipulating since i 'icantremember" too many seasons...

So! Question is standing coz when i change crap players for good ones the overall % is still the same... I feel the system not counting 11+3 players anymore instead of X... or am i missing something? Plz and Admin approve or disprove it!

Thanks!
    I think you are refering to the "next match" screen which does not refreshes anymore. In order to see your team's new quality, you have now to restart the game. If you are talking of the manager's page, we are in deep sh...
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Famous
    The % calculation is for your whole squad, not just the 14 you have picked in the team.
    If you want to manipulate the draw then you need to get rid of high star players, not just move them out of the top 14
    Here's an example of my full squad at the end of last season after I'd sold off 8 five star players, this is all I was left with
    What is your opinion about endseason manipulation will work ???-lastday14oct.jpg
    Gabez Teh and USARABAT like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    The % calculation is for your whole squad, not just the 14 you have picked in the team.
    If you want to manipulate the draw then you need to get rid of high star players, not just move them out of the top 14
    Here's an example of my full squad at the end of last season after I'd sold off 8 five star players, this is all I was left with
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lastday14oct.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	90151
    Really? Is it changed? Most of the members on the forum say it's calculated by highest 14 players.
    Richie72 and Gabez Teh like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Really? Is it changed? Most of the members on the forum say it's calculated by highest 14 players.
    Yes, it still is the highest 14 players, so it doesn't matter if you move your 8* striker down to 16th place and put a 1* player in his place, the game will still use the 8* player in the calculations because he is one of the top 14
    Like I've shown in the screen grab, you actually have to sell players (in my case more than half my first team) to lower the %

Yes, it still is the highest 14 players, so it doesn't matter if you move your 8* striker down to 16th place and put a 1* player in his place, the game will still use the 8* player in the calculations because he is one of the top 14
    Like I've shown in the screen grab, you actually have to sell players (in my case more than half my first team) to lower the %
    Aha yes. It would be nothing but depicting yourself lol
    Cloverfield and Gabez Teh like this.

Famous
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lastday14oct.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	90151
    As is said in the beginning i know the whole mechanics! THANX!

Thanks guys but Gizzmo had the best answer i didn't restart the game, now seeing my gimped %!
    Altiplano and gizzmo like this.

Famous
    Hey Gabez,

I manipulated according to your rules and it worked nicely. My only concern were my 2 last players that did not sell until I discovered we now have to keep 16 players and not 14 as previously. I had to buy 3 hopeless morons in the rush and to sell my 2 stars for half their price around midnight on saturday!
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Hey Gabez,

I manipulated according to your rules and it worked nicely. My only concern were my 2 last players that did not sell until I discovered we now have to keep 16 players and not 14 as previously. I had to buy 3 hopeless morons in the rush and to sell my 2 stars for half their price around midnight on saturday!
    Good to know, thanks! Last time I finished with exactly 16 players so I didn't notice.
    gizzmo and Gabez Teh like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast