Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Wednesday (day 11).

LEAGUE: Match 9.

Result: GIANLUCA FC 0-1 LONDON CITY
    Goal: Brown 54
    M.o.M: Clayton Manning

Jake Brown settled this drab affair after converting a Terry Duggan cross, just before the hour mark. The rest of the game was instantly forgettable.

CHAMPS LEAGUE: Group Match 5.

Result: TAK FC 0-4 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Brown 47, Andersson 57, Zola 63, Yashin 76
    M.o.M: Oleg Yashin

This was a typical, "game of two halves". Both sides had already qualified, but top spot was still up for grabs. The first half was tight, with very few chances. After the break, everything changed in our favour. Jake Brown pounced immediately after the resumption with a solo effort. Stig Andersson added a second after a mazey run. Adam Zola made the game safe with a header from yet another Andreas Costa corner. Oleg Yashin rounded off the scoring with a finish from an Andersson cross. We now need just a single point from the match against the bottom (pointless) team, to win the group.

TEAM THOUGHTS.

We still remain 4th in the table, two points behind the top team, so its going to be a very close division to win.

July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Addicted
    I think 4 out of 5 goals my opponents shot were "corner, second corner, goal". However i had my first "corner, second corner, miss" today. Ofc me, not my opponent^^

After my failgame in CL at least i won in league with 5-2 (two double corner goals here). I really hope my team doesnt fail tomorrow in cup...
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Apprentice
    against 4-1-4-1, i prefer using 3-5-2 V-style, such avoiding his dmc and going high offense since he only has one striker and no amc/aml. Against formations without DMC i prefer narrow diamond, too.

Edit: 2 injuries in a friendly with light tackling? wheres the vent thread again???

injury count this season: 9
    Last edited by Bermudo; 04-17-2013 at 09:18 PM.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Win in the league 3-0 and a draw that secures us the 1st place in the UCL today
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

On behalf of my friend baku lol.

He had a light stretching before the match, and both his keepers got injured at once! XD Both were out for 6 days and he managed to get one to 1 day since he has the big match tomorrow. In cl he didn't have any gk left so he put as keeper G. Molle, playing just half decent team due to having already 12 pts. Here what turned out:

Gotta love troll eleven. Might even start doing the same.
    Rubenito likes this.

The T11 CUP - Draws: Balkan Boyz face Thai-team "Nun FC" in final- eight
    ____________________***______________________

Wednesday's draw was the biggest talking point of the day in the Club house, as Balkan Boyz were drawn against the Thai team "Nun FC" while their friends, -Dynamo Swag- face "FK Kosice" from Czech Republic. Manager -Ljepoje- stated earlier that it will definitely be a very tough game in all aspects, but not a impossible task.

The team captain Nemanja Vidić said that his team mates will do they best to win without any flaws, and therefore secure future advancement in the T11 CUP. The young striker, Stevan Jovetić added that his team believe they have enough in them to do what is expected of them to do when the two teams "clash" tomorrow evening: score, score and score!

The 1th leg will be played on Thursday at 23.44CET and the 2nd leg on Saturday at 22.26CET.

Season 39-comp.jpgSeason 39-dynamoswag.jpg
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Addicted

my cup draw. Lets see if I lose in round1 or 2. the Q32 guy has a very good starting eleven, his subs are poor so the actual difference will be more than 4points.

if I, by some miracle, would get past round2, there is a real chance to actually win it. Nobody is really stronger than me then. But a very tough road nevertheless
    Last edited by Zeon; 04-17-2013 at 10:07 PM.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Haha, played a 2-1-4-1-2 formation and managed to get a 0 - 7 win against my CL opponent

enough for today, way to sleep now
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

lost 2-1 in the league today, went down to second place, no excuses. tomorrow I have an extremely important match against the team on the third place which we have to win. first place has 25 points, I have 24 at second and the third place has 23.

in the CL won 4-1, doesn't really matter as I already guaranteed the first place in my group.

Dreamer
    in CL, Unonk FC was playing away and lost 2-4. 3 hours later, Unonk FC playing home in the 9th round league and was managed to win 4-1
    but still in the 9th on table league