Page 146 of 203 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

OMG !
    the auctions are empty, no buyers !
    shame I only have 2 tokens, I bought two players !
    believe me i am the only one present right now, I watch the deals ends with no buyer ..
    and there's plenty of players ..

if only I had 7 or 8 tokens ?
    kullehh and July Fourth like this.

The T11 CUP - Draws: Balkan Boyz face english/ filipinian side "Orchard Utd" in the semi-finals
    ____________________***______________________

The semi-final match-ups for this season’s T11 were determined this morning at a draw held at Topeleven Headquarters where it was decided that Balkan Boyz will face the english/ filipinian side "Orchard Utd" in the semi-finals in the next round of the T11 Cup competition. The other semi-final will be played between Madrid FC from Thailand and Dynamo Swag from Switzerland. This means that 2 european teams (UEFA) will compete against 2 asian teams (AFC) for a final - spot.

Manager -Ljepoje- said earlier at the post-match press conference at Villa Park (England) after they beat Villa 1 – 3 (3-4 on aggregate) that they "are seriously preparing for a very difficult game against Orchard Utd" and that "it is important for both teams, whenever you play for progression to a final spot it’s a crucial one for both teams. All these games are intense, hard and sometimes tend to end with unexpected results.” But he added, “all I ask from my players is that they give 100% out there on the pitch. We have plenty of respect for them, as we do for any other team. Respect – but not fear. We know it’ll be a difficult game, but we aren’t afraid.”. Team captain, Nemanja Vidić repeated that "we all know that they are the favourites in this semi-final "clash" and that it will be 2 difficult games, both home and away", he added that "We will keep playing together as a team and we will do our best to make sure that we play our best and we hope that we can get a goal or two in the 1th leg, and then another one in the return. And hopefully that will be enough to reach a final spot".

The first leg of the semi-final will take place at the "Balkan Boyz" stadium Sunday at 23.33CET, with the second leg at "YNWA" stadium, scheduled for Thuesday at 16.44CET. If Balkan Boyz makes it past Orchard Utd, they will be playing the finals against the winner between Madrid FC and Dynamo SWAG.
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

League, Matchday 17

New Team [4-1-2-1-2] VS Holtzhacker FC [4-5-1 V]

After the riddicolous elimination from cup where everything it could happen happened, New Team's rage and frustration could barely be controlled by Coach Mad, who in one last attempt to calm down his players offered Holtzhacker FC as sacrifical lamb for their blood thirst.
    "Just earase them from the field", that's supposedly what the Coach said to their players converging all the rage into a soccer massacre which saw Johnny Mason and Oliver Hutton as main actors:

Johnny Mason: 6 Goals, 3 Assists.
    Oliver Hutton: 2 Goals, 5 Assists.

Scorers: J.Mason (6), Oliver Hutton (2), F.Shirou (2), Tom Becker, P.Macura
    MoM: F.Shirou (9), New Team (????????)

We didn't bother to watch the match after yesterday's elimination just to find out this results. As usual, it's amazing to see how even after scoring 6 goals or making 5 assists the MoM is so screwed up that assigns it to Shirou for 2 free kicks converted.
    July Fourth, Ljepoje and dv8r like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    League, Matchday 17

New Team [4-1-2-1-2] VS Holtzhacker FC [4-5-1 V]

After the riddicolous elimination from cup where everything it could happen happened, New Team's rage and frustration could barely be controlled by Coach Mad, who in one last attempt to calm down his players offered Holtzhacker FC as sacrifical lamb for their blood thirst.
    "Just earase them from the field", that's supposedly what the Coach said to their players converging all the rage into a soccer massacre which saw Johnny Mason and Oliver Hutton as main actors:

Johnny Mason: 6 Goals, 3 Assists.
    Oliver Hutton: 2 Goals, 5 Assists.

Scorers: J.Mason (6), Oliver Hutton (2), F.Shirou (2), Tom Becker, P.Macura
    MoM: F.Shirou (9), New Team (????????)

We didn't bother to watch the match after yesterday's elimination just to find out this results. As usual, it's amazing to see how even after scoring 6 goals or making 5 assists the MoM is so screwed up that assigns it to Shirou for 2 free kicks converted.
    Yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

New Team are back!!!

Best to forget about the Cup and concerntrate on whats more important.
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FC Kneipenkick is back on top after a 3-0 at the 5th in table, while the former league leader drew 1-1 with the 3rd. In the evening FCK expects a tough challenge in the CL, an away match at Tundra, the team with the 3rd highest quality.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    FC Kneipenkick is back on top after a 3-0 at the 5th in table, while the former league leader drew 1-1 with the 3rd. In the evening FCK expects a tough challenge in the CL, an away match at Tundra, the team with the 3rd highest quality.
    We haven't seen many FCK updates this season... Good to still see your kicking around!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

New Team are back!!!

Best to forget about the Cup and concerntrate on whats more important.
    Well, we're 16 points ahead clean in the League, so i guess it's done. Later on CL match, the opponent is active and has a good main eleven, playing tho a 4-4-2 flat. let's see what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    We didn't bother to watch the match after yesterday's elimination just to find out this results. As usual, it's amazing to see how even after scoring 6 goals or making 5 assists the MoM is so screwed up that assigns it to Shirou for 2 free kicks converted.[/I]
    Did you file a complaint? You've got to at least give it a shot
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Apprentice
    Is the Server down? I can't connect to it

Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    Is the Server down? I can't connect to it
    Yupp, don´t you get a message?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...