Thread: Season 39

Works fine now
    nsretkovic likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    Yea back up xP
    nsretkovic likes this.

I'm glad that server hick up sorted itself out because it was too close to my league game I just played.
    nsretkovic likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Current season is about to be decided tonight.

Facing my real life friend in the quarterfinal of CL (we're not in same league this year), so this is the big decider this season who of us is the bestest manager!

League is going well, out of cup by higher lvl opponent in 1/8 - so CL only chance for a cup title this season. Looking forward to tonight!
    nsretkovic likes this.

LEAGUE ROUND 17

July Fourth 4-1 Thai Team FC

July Fourth 108.2 3N-1-3W-1-2 - Thai Team FC 97.4 4-4-2 Classic

There is 2 Thai Teams in my league this season we refer this team as Thai Team FC and the other one as Thai Team.

Another game where we were not exactly at our best but did more than enough to win confortably in the end and start to move closer to winning the league once again, With a fast start form July Fourth and many blocked shots from the Thai Team and eventually the moment everyone had been waiting for on 20 minutes with Miku controlling the ball in the middle of the park and played a perfect pass for Papaleo to score career goal number 200 for July Fourth. Papaleo a minute later missed a chance to make it 2-0. But the Thai Team on the counter managed to find a way back into the game when Ramirez put it out for a corner and Sollacaro crossed it in for Onyema for the header to equalise. It remained like this until HT.

In the second half with the CL Quarter-Final this evening in mind we made 3 substitutions and brought O'Sullivan, Mensah and Hogan off and brought on Novotny, Norris and Rocky on and it was a wise choice because Norris scored immediately after the restart and he almost braced it a minute later, 52 minutes in and Michu's patience was rewarded after beating 2 defenders and buried it past the keeper. Next Miku had a shot on target that was turned out for the corner and Michu crossed and a Papaleo header beat the keeper. Papaleo could of had a hatrick late on but it was saved and nothing came from that corner. The game then wore down and Norris had a late chance that just went over the bar.

Goals: Papaleo (20,62) Onyema (29) Norris (47) Michu (52) MOTM: Michu.

Congratulations to Stacey Papaleo (Jr.) for 200 Career Goals for July Fourth!!!

Stacey Papaleo (Jr.) at 200 Goals

Played 220, Goals 201, Assists 115, MOTM 55.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-25-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjenon View Post
    Current season is about to be decided tonight.

Facing my real life friend in the quarterfinal of CL (we're not in same league this year), so this is the big decider this season who of us is the bestest manager!

League is going well, out of cup by higher lvl opponent in 1/8 - so CL only chance for a cup title this season. Looking forward to tonight!
    It wont be fully decided until Saturday when you play the 2nd leg.
    nsretkovic and magic3 like this.

Yeaaah D
    Ljepoje likes this.

Troll City's already unlikely hopes of winning a CL just took a blow after losing 2-0 away to a team of around an equal quality, 1-0 loss would not of been too bad then they made it 2-0 in the 90th minute. The winner of that CL will come from either Sittingbourne or Yako F.C. on the opposite side of the draw.

:d

Season 39-lgw17013.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Did you file a complaint? You've got to at least give it a shot
    Got my hands full atm with tokenads. Seriously it's reaching a point i might really let out my lawyer for it not for the prize but for the satisfaction into crushing them. They are a bunch of idiots beyond recovery.

Purchased an offer which was paying 570 tokens for a 10€ cash out on a game. Since all transaction are registered i felt sure it wouldn't pose a problem, but it's been two times now i send them my CC card report where the transaction is clearly there showing i paid the 10€ and they keep answering that they need "date, transaction ID and method of payment", when all 3 of them are clearly reported both in the mail of purchase and the transaction's history in the game's account.

So much pissing me off lol.

CL in 5 minutes, let's see if i get the troll award.