Page 159 of 203 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Here we go... ST.KOOZ United vs July Fourth... 2nd Leg. Less than 10 mins.

Playing without Papaleo and Miku here, 4-5-1 V-style is our selected starting formation. Zidane on AMR and Michu as the lone man upfront.
    Rubenito likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    For me. Not a lot, I can't invest heavily on tokens. So maybe 500T and get a few players upto 7*
    Slowly getting less and less? I have no problem getting my players back to 7*, Petersen is already mid 7* right now

I think it's also pointless lowering the average for the RR cup, it hasn't helped anything lol.. Just a waste of tokens
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Slowly getting less and less? I have no problem getting my players back to 7*, Petersen is already mid 7* right now

I think it's also pointless lowering the average for the RR cup, it hasn't helped anything lol.. Just a waste of tokens
    It's pointless because we found that out last season lowering our 22 man averagw to 98.3 (8 unsigned players brought it 95.4) and still got matched up with the 105ers at the beginning of the season.

I just played my CL Quarter-Final and match report to follow in around 15 minutes.

**** !
    I didn't watch my league game, so I found out that I lost 1-0 against the 11th of the table, I am 55Q and he is 41Q ..
    but the good news, the 2nd lost also, so the difference remains 11pts ..

I know I will win the league, but the games I didn't win (2 losses and 1 draw) are pissing me off, because they're all against weaker sides, and were all strange ..
    Last edited by jihado86; 04-27-2013 at 09:48 PM.

League: We confortably won 6-0 home against a team which even being 1 star avg didn't let us score for a good 30 mins. In the second half we took over easily altho the last 3 goals were all scored in the end.

Scorers: J.Mason (13'), D.Mellow (33'), M. Stein (50'), M.Lenders (77'), J.Derrick (87'), P.Callaghan (89').
    MoM: R.Flanagan (8), New Team. (???)

CL: We won 1-0 Home in the second leg against Neudorf United, hence passing to the semifinals with a 4-1 aggregate. Not much to say as we had full favor bar in our advantage and 60% ball possession, and yet in the end we shooted 10/6 against his 17/5. The new keeper (Q37) we bought instead of the substitute one performed well in both matches.

Scorers: F.Shirou (FK).
    MoM: O.Hutton (8), New Team.

Afterthoughts
    Well lately not much to say really. We do seem to dominate every single match yet having difficulties to score. On the other side, we still get weird MoMs despite some player's perfomances are way better than said MoM. Our Aml despite scoring and being the most noticed one scored another 5 today. Clueless. Proof is that this season is hard to see a 9 scored on my side, while last one was full of. Weirdd.

Another injury in the CL cup and next time i'll face this guy, i'll be sure to set on hard tacklng. 3 injuries in 2 matches are bound to that. Useless to be said, Stein injured himself after 5 minutes he got in, OF COURSE being the last sub available. SO yeah, another 25 mins in 10 for New Team.
    Ljepoje likes this.

FC Kneipenkick is on track.

League:
    With a 2-0 at "Kelantan FC" (4-1-4-1 vs. 4-2W-2N-1-1) we could hold the league lead and stay 1 point above redzone. Tomorrow we face "KIZILTEPE", the 3rd in table.

CL:
    And in the CL FCK advanced to the semis with a 3-1 vs. Tundra. Tundra could equalize Kneipenkicks 1-0 away from the first leg after 11 minutes, but FCK's players had trust into their 4-4-2 vs. 5-4-1 set-up and Kunz (18.), Decker (37.) and Díaz-Rahi (39.) secured a safe win before half-time. The 3-1 half-time result was also the final result, so FCK advanced 4-1 on aggregate. In the semis we will face a Thai team, that invested quite strong lately. We hope to select a good tactics and be in good form against them.

Management:
    We sold today our 2* youth player Raphael Gumbrect (DC/DMC) and wish him luck at his new side Fenerbahce (level 2). The 3* prospect (despite being 1 point away from 3*) is dismissed.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 04-27-2013 at 10:06 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER-FINAL 2ND LEG

ST.KOOZ United 1-7 July Fourth

July Fourth win 7-1 on aggregate
    ST.KOOZ United 100.3 4-3N-1-2 - July Fourth 108.3 4-5-1 V First Half, 3-5-2 V Second Half.

This CL Quarter-Final was a classic and a memorable match for us here especially our second half performance when questions were asked of our team. ST.KOOZ United started the game well and strong and had a couple of early chances that Adams and Ramirez blocked, Then we gave away a silly free-kick with Norris tripping the attacker and getting a yellow card, up stepped Alavi for ST.KOOZ to send it around the wall and it gave ST.KOOZ the lead and the upset was on. 3 minutes later Norris gave away another free-kick and this time was sparred his blushes from the referee and ST.KOOZ also got this on target and Seaman this time saved it, ST.KOOZ enjoyed most of the first half by continuing to put pressure on us from a corner headed away by Ramirez, Ospina then had 2 attacks, firstly blocked by Norris and then tackled by Adams, It took 39 minutes for July Fourth to get their first attack in by Zidane which got cut out by Alstig, Moments later Norris who gave away those free-kicks earlier in the 1st half got his act together and got hold of the ball got past the last defender and fired in the shot and beat the keeper for us to get that away goal. Norris 3 minutes later had an attack cut out by Holst.

At half-time we gave the team talks and then decided we still needed to do something, we decided to throw the kitchen sink at ST.KOOZ and bring off Hogan and brought on Papaleo for the second half and switched from 4-5-1 V to 3-5-2 V and we had 45 mins to find out if this would win us or lose us the tie...

The 2nd half begun and July Fourth being told just to go for it and play attacking football and win the tie. Zidane run with the ball and Holst knocked it away for the corner, Michu crossed it in and the keeper grabbed it out the air, Then a minute later Michu was up with the ball and knocked it past the defender and then hit it hard past the keeper to put us in front and with the away goal rule we were in control finally but that was not it... ST.KOOZ United not done yet and Ospina almost beat Seaman a few minutes later, L.McNamara on 61 minutes shot richoeted out for a corner and Michu crossed in Mensah headed it in to surely win us the tie now and L.McNamara then put any doubt away on 65 minutes with fast diagonal run into the box to knock it past the keeper, Now July Fourth can enjoy themselves as we won the ball in defence on 70 minutes with Norris getting forward to square it off for Zidane to shoot past the now demoralised ST.KOOZ keeper, Papaleo and Mensah both had a shot blocked each next before a July Fourth corner got headed away by the ST.KOOZ goalscorer Alavi, a minute later we were back on the attack and Mensah tried one from long range and caught the keeper off his line to get his brace and then there was time for Papaleo to get a late one with a flick past a defender and dropping it low into the bottom corner to cause a night of misery for the ST.KOOZ keeper Nicolas Aranda.

After a nervy and tricky first 3 quarters of this Quarter-Final, July Fourth finally got their act together for when it really mattered.

Goals: Alavi (19) Norris (39) Michu (50) Mensah (61,84) L.McNamara (64) Zidane (70) Papaleo (88) MOTM: Ramirez.

We play bordomavi (98.2) in the Semi-Finals after the defeated Ayberk 3-2 on aggregate, the other Semi-Final is between beta united (99.4) and WoonY United (99.9).
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-27-2013 at 10:17 PM.
    Morgan O'Bree and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post

Well I have spent nearly £400 on tokens since start of season 13 and I can't afford to keep just buying tokens like if money was no object lol.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-27-2013 at 10:22 PM.

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 21 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz secured the ticket to the CL semi-finals!

CL: BorisRager FC (Q35,2) Formation: 3W-1-3-1-2 >> 1 - 6 (AGG: 1-10) << Balkan Boyz (Q42,9) Formation: 3W-2N-2N-3W-1/4-1-2-1-2
    SCORERS: S.Jovetić (12min), A.Halilović (31min.ass:I.Olić), M.Dalev (34min.ass:M.Sima) I.Olić (67min.ass:H.Salihamidžić), M.Kovačić (74&76min.ass:N.Vidić), S.Hajrović (81min.ass:E.Džeko)
    SUBS: S.Kolašinac <> D.Srna H.Salihamidžić < > E.Džeko
    MOTM: Ivica Olić (rate:8)

Balkan Boyz have advanced to their second consecutive Champions League semi-final after a 1-5 away win over "BorisRager FC" (10 - 1 on aggregate). Mateo Kovačić scored twice, Stevan Jovetić, Sead Hajrović, Alen Halilović and Ivica Olić had one goal each. Balkan Boyz are currently unbeaten in this year’s Champions League, and the side have impressed en route to the semifinals so far.

Manager -Ljepoje- was quite satisfied with his young team's victory over the the 2nd best team in this year CL tournament, and with the overall performance of his team as well. -Ljepoje- admitted that "'It was such a relief to reach the semi-finals since his team was eliminated in the quarter-finals last season, despite of being the better team". In a short post-game interview he said, "I think we've played quite good football, scored good goals and defended really well at the same time and created a lot of chances to score as well. If we can take that into the semi-finals then we've got a really good chance to reach the finals as well." He continued and added that, “You know, we are all eager to win, and we have probably one of the best players at this level, and the best coach as well (). With a little bit luck we hope to reach the finals and hopefully win our first CL trophy”

Over&Out!
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I think I'm going to leave Perfect Tactics on auto-pilot after tomorrow.. A win tomorrow will almost guarantee first place and there really isn't anything else to play and after getting knocked out of the CL in the most crazy of circumstances, I'm in no mood to play this game for the rest of the season.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<