Page 160 of 203 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Breaking news from the Perfect Tactics board room!

After playing a massive role in throwing away the game and giving away a penalty which effectively knocked us out of the CL, Jonathan Eastgate our 7* MC will be sold at the end of the season, the board have decided that he is a detriment to the club's success in the long run and will not be playing at Perfect Tactics next season. Eastgate has been racking up yellow cards this season and while he is our highest scoring MC this season, he's also got the most yellow cards and is seriously affecting our free flowing football. Yesterday is an example of why he has no place in the team.

Ivor Hardy is also on the verge of getting kicked out of the squad after consistently getting yellow cards this season. While he has a good season, his dirty tackles has given away many free kicks and he has the 2nd highest yellow card count on the team. He has given away silly goals and penalties and the board have had enough of his nonsense.

After yesterday's shock CL exit, the manager is considering a revamp to the Perfect Tactics style of play. We like the attacking foootball but can it be too much for away games? From next season on, we will be trying a new playing style which should see us not get bad beats like that (or maybe not as often). It will be my own tactics and hopefully it will work as I have been experimenting lately in dead rubber matches.

The board have also agreed that an additional 500T will be available for the manager to spend next season, along with any extras that may be necessary to get a fully 7* team next season and maybe the odd 8* player. The board has high hopes for Perfect Tactics in the future and this is an investment that will reap the rewards in the long run.

Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

am on semi-finals, against a scout buyer who plays 4-4-2 Classic
    I hope I can beat it with my quasi 4-5V-1 (I have ML instead of AML)
    then if I win I'll probably meet Pare FC whom I crashed in group stage 3-1 and 4-1

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I think I'm going to leave Perfect Tactics on auto-pilot after tomorrow.. A win tomorrow will almost guarantee first place and there really isn't anything else to play and after getting knocked out of the CL in the most crazy of circumstances, I'm in no mood to play this game for the rest of the season.

Don´t "think" like this (power of negative thinking). I was in the same situation last week, facing some difficulties in the league. Felt that everything was **** and against me, but then the next day I decided to just "forget" about it and didn't care less how it would go or end for that matter. I just keept focusing on the CUP and CL for a couple of days and didn´t spend so much following the league at all. Then after a while, It started to go well in the league and I kept winning "big" and sooner or later I was back at 2nd place. Now I could end up as the league winner with a little a bit of "luck" the last rounds, but a 2nd place would suit good as well.

I also had some difficulties at lvl 2, mostly because I lost the CL finals on a penalty shootout. And then at lvl 3 as well, when I got eliminated in the CL quarterfinals by a team that didn´t "earn" the spot. But hey, sh*t happens in football as well (both in reality and in games) and sh*t like this only makes us stronger.

It´s like that quote from the Batman movie, I keep repeating it to myself everytime "I fall".

"Why do we fall? So we can pick ourselves back up."- It is human nature to fall, but also human nature to get back up and in the process, we grow, we get stronger and we learn to adapt. When walking down the street you happen to trip and fall, sure it's a little embarassing and it may hurt a little, but you pick yourself back up and move on.

I hope you will feel better after a good night's sleep & get back on the saddle!
    dv8r likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Don´t "think" like this (power of negative thinking). I was in the same situation last week, facing some difficulties in the league. Felt that everything was **** and against me, but then the next day I decided to just "forget" about it and didn't care less how it would go or end for that matter. I just keept focusing on the CUP and CL for a couple of days and didn´t spend so much following the league at all. Then after a while, It started to go well in the league and I kept winning "big" and sooner or later I was back at 2nd place. Now I could end up as the league winner with a little a bit of "luck" the last rounds, but a 2nd place would suit good as well.

I also had some difficulties at lvl 2, mostly because I lost the CL finals on a penalty shootout. And then at lvl 3 as well, when I got eliminated in the CL quarterfinals by a team that didn´t "earn" the spot. But hey, sh*t happens in football as well (both in reality and in games) and sh*t like this only makes us stronger.

It´s like that quote from the Batman movie, I keep repeating it to myself everytime "I fall".

"Why do we fall? So we can pick ourselves back up."- It is human nature to fall, but also human nature to get back up and in the process, we grow, we get stronger and we learn to adapt. When walking down the street you happen to trip and fall, sure it's a little embarassing and it may hurt a little, but you pick yourself back up and move on.

I hope you will feel better after a good night's sleep & get back on the saddle!
    It's hard to take in.. 3-1 win home leg and lost 2nd leg 3-0.. Against much weaker team. But we have the league which is good

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

It's hard to take in.. 3-1 win home leg and lost 2nd leg 3-0.. Against much weaker team. But we have the league which is good

Yeah I know, but next season you will hunger for more... You will give 100% in every game and not wanna fold or bow down for anyone.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I think I'm going to leave Perfect Tactics on auto-pilot after tomorrow.. A win tomorrow will almost guarantee first place and there really isn't anything else to play and after getting knocked out of the CL in the most crazy of circumstances, I'm in no mood to play this game for the rest of the season.
    Think thats what I would of done if I lost in the CL yesterday and in the 1st half I was scared it was going to happen you know, ST.KOOZ were playing a good game and we were not at the races in the first half, You played vs 4-3-3 right, I think 5-4-1 defend+counter may of been the choice with red arrows on your DL/DR to get things moving down the flanks which would of made it difficult for your opponent to win the ball and attack the goal, probably would of been a negative formation to choose but you would of parked the bus basically with your team getting in the odd counter attack. No idea what you formation you played yesterday.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

after yesterday's weird loss against the 11th
    today I drawed against the 5th, with 68 % possession and 15 to 8 shots
    am a way stronger than him, wtf happened, my team is stronger than the 1st half of the season when I made an unbeaten run, now I lost 2 and drawed 2 against teams I slammed and ****ed hard in the 1st leg ..
    this game engine is driving me crazy, I know it's just a game but it's pissing me off ..
    anyway I'm still first, the difference will be 9 instead of 11 pts ..

Quote Originally Posted by jihado86 View Post
    **** !
    I didn't watch my league game, so I found out that I lost 1-0 against the 11th of the table, I am 55Q and he is 41Q ..
    but the good news, the 2nd lost also, so the difference remains 11pts ..

I know I will win the league, but the games I didn't win (2 losses and 1 draw) are pissing me off, because they're all against weaker sides, and were all strange ..
    July Fourth likes this.

For anyone who still thinks nordeus isnt ****ing up game engine again, i d like to post my league's match today. Please do notice the stats and the second image too:

So yeah, we held almost 80% possession, shooting 21 times and having 9 corner kicks. On top of that his player got sent out at minute 11, 79 mind being in 10.
    My quality is 42, his is 19.
    "FOOTBALL SIMULATION", they say.
    I didnt watch the match aswell.
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    For anyone who still thinks nordeus isnt ****ing up game engine again, i d like to post my league's match today. Please do notice the stats and the second image too:

So yeah, we held almost 80% possession, shooting 21 times and having 9 corner kicks. On top of that his player got sent out at minute 11, 79 mind being in 10.
    My quality is 42, his is 19.
    "FOOTBALL SIMULATION", they say.
    I didnt watch the match aswell.
    What your suggesting here is that you should win the game by TEN rather than TWO.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FC Kneipenkick update:
    Season 39-april28th.jpg

Today FCK made a big step. We won 5-0 vs. 3rd Kiziltepe, while the 2nd redzone lost 0-1 at home vs. the 6th Enes FC (4-4-2 vs. 3N-3W-2AMC-2ST). So we have a 4 points lead now.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 04-28-2013 at 10:50 AM.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -