Page 168 of 203 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Addicted
    Yes! After a 1-2 loss at home we advanced in cup with a 3-1 victory in extra time! Details later when I'm at home.

But I'm feeling great. After sucking in league this season (only 3rd), i might make both finals (leading 3-1 after the away game in CL too)
    Ljepoje and PeterMeter like this.

Apprentice
    I won 7-0 in my league game against an abandoned team with illegal formation. Unfortunately, my AMC/AMR got injured for 2 days, so Ill have to farm red packs again if I want to use him in the CL semifinal tomorrow. Another injury in a friendly but it was an unimportant bench player. Injuries have been pretty annoying this season, but never crucial. I wish I had counted my injuries last season, I think I only had about 4-6.

Injury count this season: 19

I have two rather important matches tomorrow, first against the league lead and then the CL semifinal away game (won 1-0 home). I think Ill send my B-team to the league game, since its unlikely ill win against the token team anyway and Ill realistically get either place 2 or 3 which isnt a big difference. CL final participation would net more money, no realistic shot at winning the final against another heavy token team.
    PeterMeter likes this.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    Yes! After a 1-2 loss at home we advanced in cup with a 3-1 victory in extra time! Details later when I'm at home.

But I'm feeling great. After sucking in league this season (only 3rd), i might make both finals (leading 3-1 after the away game in CL too)
    This is what I need this afternoon, +2 goals
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Thanks! We lost the 1th leg with 3-4 but hey, there is still a return to play on Tuesday
    Anyway, Grattis till nytillskottet i familjen!
    Think you'll beat them on away-goals at the least! Hoping none of the teams do that tonight..

Tackar, det är mycket nytt och spännande att ta ställning till, haha!
    Ljepoje likes this.

losst yesterday 4 : 0 by a noob team , in CL semi final
    Ljepoje likes this.
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    losst yesterday 4 : 0 by a noob team , in CL semi final
    Ah, sorry to hear. Did you counter or played your own game?
    kullehh likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by PeterMeter View Post
    Think you'll beat them on away-goals at the least! Hoping none of the teams do that tonight..

Tackar, det är mycket nytt och spännande att ta ställning till, haha!

I should hope so, otherwise a 3rd place isn´t bad either. At least we get a trophy no matter what
    Good luck with your newborn and god bless. Don't be to harsh!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

LEAGUE ROUND 22 PREVIEW

July Fourth vs HONDA 2

July Fourth 108.6 - HONDA 2 103.2

Active team with a very active manager here, and they have reduced the quality margin by nearly 3 points since I beat them 3-0 earlier in the season 2 weeks ago, that was an important win because HONDA 2 have been solid since then hanging onto our tails in the league and they got a vital win last night having been 1-0 behind to get 2 late goals to win 2-1 to keep their small chances of winning the league up. If they want to win the league then they must beat July Fourth today and even if they do, We will probably get enough points out the 4 remaining games to see it off and claim our 16th league title and a club record equalling 8th consecutive title.

July Fourth with victory today against HONDA 2 cannot win the league since it would leave us 10 points ahead with 4 games remaining, but if we are offered a DRAW right now to remain 7 points clear, we would take it as we would remain unbeaten and get this difficult fixture out the way.

As like in the first game Wayne Rooney, Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo our main attacking threat here from our opponents. They have bought a new striker Jordan Sparling and also they have Camilo Labarces banned, It seems they have been doing a bit of buying and selling and clearing out for next season since they have only got 16 players in the squad and they have $900M in the bank. Yogev Lavi in defence has imporoved well to 6*106.

ODDS: July Fourth 4/11 Draw 3/1 HONDA 2 6/1.

This is the best opponents on the same level as us quality wise since we played against Batigo United in the CL Semi-Final back in S12/L12.

Prediction: July Fourth 2-0 HONDA 2
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-30-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 22 PREVIEW

July Fourth vs HONDA 2

July Fourth 108.6 - HONDA 2 103.2

S12/L12.
    "Clash of the Titans" ?! .. Think this game will be more about prestige then who wins or loses (since you already "won" the leaguee). Good luck!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    "Clash of the Titans" ?! .. Think this game will be more about prestige then who wins or loses (since you already "won" the leaguee). Good luck!
    Yes, It looks like I'm going to win the league, but being 7 points ahead and not playing too great at the moment, a bad result here gives HONDA 2 a late sniff of winning the league and making our last 4 league games this season a bit uneasy, Just need to avoid defeat here to stay well clear and remain unbeaten.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*