Page 68 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

  1. #671
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    205
    Just wondering guys...do u think its a good idea to play defensive against a lower team (10 quality).to make it really safe game???or thats a bad idea??

    and one more... i have this player

    defending - 46.8
    attacking - 28.8
    mental - 29.2

    i have 86 allocate points...is it better to allocate everything to defence so will be like

    defending - 54
    attacking - 34
    mental - 34

    or put more in mental, (i dont want to put it in attack since he is full defensive -blue arrow) so he will be like :

    defending - 51
    attacking - 31
    mental - 40

    which one do u think will perform better???thank youuuuuu
    Last edited by Playsmartpeople; 04-10-2013 at 10:21 AM.

  2. #672
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    Just wondering guys...do u think its a good idea to play defensive against a lower team (10 quality).to make it really safe game???or thats a bad idea??
    No I don't think so, you should use it this in your advance and player offensive and try to score more.
    Playsmartpeople likes this.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  3. #673
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897


    Our jerseys and emblems.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  4. #674
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    Just wondering guys...do u think its a good idea to play defensive against a lower team (10 quality).to make it really safe game???or thats a bad idea??

    and one more... i have this player

    defending - 46.8
    attacking - 28.8
    mental - 29.2

    i have 86 allocate points...is it better to allocate everything to defence so will be like

    defending - 54
    attacking - 34
    mental - 34

    or put more in mental, (i dont want to put it in attack since he is full defensive -blue arrow) so he will be like :

    defending - 51
    attacking - 31
    mental - 40

    which one do u think will perform better???thank youuuuuu
    Defending - 47
    Attacking - 34
    Mental - 41
    Playsmartpeople likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #675
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Cup 2nd round, 1st leg - Arab team 3-1 Perfect Tactics
    Arab team: Level 9, 47.0, 4-4-2 classic
    Perfect Tactics: Level 6, 51.2, butterfly (4-5-1 v, 4-1-2-1-2 ND)

    What a shocker of a match... Unbelievable how we lost this.. Our first defeat of the season... Our first defeat in 30 games. What on earth happened here...Oh yeah, I forgot.. it is the royal rumble cup after all.

    So in brief, we played all 3 formations that *should* counter the 4-4-2 classic but they didn't and we just kept getting hit. We did dominate but failed to take our chances and that's probably how we lost here. Warmwater put us 1-0 up early in the game from a corner but De Mul got one from a tap in and Spiller got 2, one from a corner and another from a counter attack break. It also didn't help that some random noob was supporting him as well.... 23 shots to 17 in my favour and he scores more lol.


    Goals: Warmwater (15'), De Mul (37'), Spiller(42', 85')
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  6. #676
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Cup 2nd round, 1st leg - Arab team 3-1 Perfect Tactics
    Arab team: Level 9, 47.0, 4-4-2 classic
    Perfect Tactics: Level 6, 51.2, butterfly (4-5-1 v, 4-1-2-1-2 ND)

    What a shocker of a match... Unbelievable how we lost this.. Our first defeat of the season... Our first defeat in 30 games. What on earth happened here...Oh yeah, I forgot.. it is the royal rumble cup after all.

    So in brief, we played all 3 formations that *should* counter the 4-4-2 classic but they didn't and we just kept getting hit. We did dominate but failed to take our chances and that's probably how we lost here. Warmwater put us 1-0 up early in the game from a corner but De Mul got one from a tap in and Spiller got 2, one from a corner and another from a counter attack break. It also didn't help that some random noob was supporting him as well.... 23 shots to 17 in my favour and he scores more lol.


    Goals: Warmwater (15'), De Mul (37'), Spiller(42', 85')
    It's sad this... Royal Rumble cups wrecking our seasons for enjoyment, go out early and its less competitive games.
    Black Hawks likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  7. #677
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's sad this... Royal Rumble cups wrecking our seasons for enjoyment, go out early and its less competitive games.
    I have a tough league game in a few hours... Quick stat, I have never lost 2 games in a day.

    I have also noticed that my playmakers keep getting cards.. Dunno if that's a trend or just coincidence... But Pina, Norris and now Eastgate and Blomqvist keep getting carded and they have the playmaker ability.
    Black Hawks likes this.


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  8. #678
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I have a tough league game in a few hours... Quick stat, I have never lost 2 games in a day.

    I have also noticed that my playmakers keep getting cards.. Dunno if that's a trend or just coincidence... But Pina, Norris and now Eastgate and Blomqvist keep getting carded and they have the playmaker ability.
    It's been a long time since I have had any playmaker in my team and not often I do have one, but I will have to watch O'Sullivan for yellows, hes played 3 without a card so far. But since I don't normally have any playmakers around in my team usually I can't back you up on this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  9. #679
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Inactive manager?
    I got the Czech Player
    kullehh and Ljepoje like this.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  10. #680
    Addicted CameraLagg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    686
    I won my league game 8-0. it's not interesting and it was really one sided so I won't post a match report. But the news is that Hardy scored a goal and gave a wonderful assist
    Ljepoje and Black Hawks like this.
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

    Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

    Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

    Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.