Page 26 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    You too! How's your opponent? Mine was stronger this morning but now with my new players I'm stronger by a bit.
    Thanks! We are quite equal (38.5 vs 36.3). I´m playing the 1th leg at home, but dont know if I´m gonna counter his formation or just go with the flow. I dont like to participate in the CUP
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Thanks! We are quite equal (38.5 vs 36.3). I´m playing the 1th leg at home, but dont know if I´m gonna counter his formation or just go with the flow. I dont like to participate in the CUP
    The cup is fun. It's a challenge.. Go with the flow I never counter, they never work for me
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    mannnnn, I soo want an MC with playmaker.

I didnt go for him @fmldotcom. The German T-buyer went into the fight and I knew that he was not gonna let him go. He bought the DC/DL, the GK and the ST as well. He just bought this guy.

Will try and get hold on a another MC with SA.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    The cup is fun. It's a challenge.. Go with the flow I never counter, they never work for me
    Yeah I know. Last season I made it through the knock-out stage and eliminated 2 T-buyer teams. But you never know, maybe we can surprise one or another team on the way
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Yeah I know. Last season I made it through the knock-out stage and eliminated 2 T-buyer teams. But you never know, maybe we can surprise one or another team on the way
    Yeah. I hope I have better luck this season
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

I didnt go for him @fmldotcom. The German T-buyer went into the fight and I knew that he was not gonna let him go. He bought the DC/DL, the GK and the ST as well. He just bought this guy.

Will try and get hold on a another MC with SA.
    gimme the guys' info, how much tokens was spent on the playmaker?
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Bit of a shock result today for me, Im lvl 3 facing a lvl 4 in the Cup, my rating 29.8 his rating 25, And ended up losing 4-2 at home... was completely blown away, not sure if i can pull back the win.

Expected to win it.

bad times

Rookie
    Won the first Cup-game earlier this afternoon, an away tie. Hadn't expected to win since he was lvl 7 and I'm at lvl 5, I've got an average of 40,8* and he's 38,5* but he's got almost double the size of my squad and seems to have planned for the Cup since he has several low-star squad players.

We both watched the game and he had a maximum capacity crowd of 31,000 fans. I got to an early lead, then had a second yellow card for one of my central midfielders resulting in a red. Got a 2nd goal in the 66th, but he scored first in the 70th and then in the 73rd. I thought that would end the game, but then in the 77th my new argentinian striker scored and then in the 82nd my new central midfielder scored the winning goal.

He's got a budget in excess of 59m so I'm fairly certain he might try and strengthen. Will hopefully be a good game tomorrow, I just hope my small squad can cope with any eventual changes he makes to his.

I really couldn't care what I do in the cup again this season after the manipulation attempt failed. If I get knocked out I will just play loads of friendlies again.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

What is pissing me off is the new Offer sistem at lv 4.

Surely it's quite nice (despite the 8-10 tokens needed each time to buy someone) and allows some interaction, but god. From IOS at work i couldn't add any Skill Point to 3/4 of my team cause they were under offers, and from ios i can't access it. Hence, suck it up. It was so disappointing and i PRETEND ios to implement it.
    Ljepoje likes this.