Page 37 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Second Leg Cup in 5 mins with 4-0 score on first. He passed from 3-4-1-2 to 4-1-4-1. Facing with 4-1-2-1-2 myself with posed orders and counter, let s see.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    you are eliminated lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    He passed with 2 goals away.
    I thought that as well when I was looking at the result from my IOS. But the funny part isn´t that I won, it´s that I went through the next stage on the same way as I was eliminted last season - on aggregate

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Good job! No more boycott ok?
    Nah, now I wanna play just for the joy. But I think my 3W-2N-3W-2 is quite effective against stronger opposition. Will stick to it in the knock-out round.
    kullehh likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Second Leg Cup in 5 mins with 4-0 score on first. He passed from 3-4-1-2 to 4-1-4-1. Facing with 4-1-2-1-2 myself with posed orders and counter, let s see.
    Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    ahh my bad , i thougt he didnt score away but 2 times in home

i will get eliminatedin 1 hour , too and i will post a pic here
    Best of luck to you both!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Cup tie 2nd leg at Anfield.
    James Bond Vs. Cris P
    Aggregate 1-1

Coming to Anfield after being drawn at home 1-1 in the 1st leg is a disadvantage for Fml FC because we must score in order to keep our Cup Dream alive. It's a tough task as we already know the English side are the masters of counter-attacks but we have no choice but to attack. Since the opponent has been observing and masterfully breakdown our style and tactics, changes must be made for surprise attacks. The butterfly effect may do it but we had always lacked an DML and putting Lahm or Silva there will just make them the weakest link. Luckily for us 1 of our young signings Tony Montana is capable of playing in that rare position and its worth the gamble on the young lad.

Obama in net, varane, pepe and hummels in defense, Montana supports bale on the left and psy plays DMR with Suarez front as the right pair. Beckham has shown remorse will start with the captain Fabregas to make up the body of the butterfly but Chow will be punished and watch from bench as Goetze acts as the head. The stakes are high and so are the prize for the players. Anfield is 1noisy stadium as it packs just under 30,000 to back up the home side.
    The whistle blows and we pressed forward without giving them any chance to get used to the game. The English side were shocked by our change of style and handled it poorly. Goetze runs at the defense, drops his shoulder twice to sneak through defense and as he arrives at the edge of the box, he reminded all Liverpool fans of Gerrards first goal, unleashes a low shot to the far post out of the keepers reach into the net. 0-1 Fml FC.
    You'll never walk alone the melody can be heard from miles away but walking is not enough as we totally shattered the Reds again in 23' minute this time Goetze the provider lifting the ball over the back 3 and Bale times his run perfectly to break the offside trap and volleys it home. 0-2!
    Liverpool push forward but we stood firm and kept our lead at half time. No changes for us in the 2nd half and seems like James were still trying to figure out what's the right thing to do ATM. Before he can think we extended out lead making it 0-3. Fabregas puts a long ball in the box and Goetze with his back to goal turns beautifully 180* and struck the ball as ever sweet. Goal of the season! Suarez made it worse with a solo effort to make it 0-4 in the 65' and Goetze completes his hat trick in the 85' with a far post chip making the Reds walk home alone as their fans had long left the stadium. Strong character of us to perform so well away from home and this is a huge boost morally ahead of the long season.
    MOTM Goetze hat trick. 2 wingers 1 goal each.

0-5 we won 6-1 on aggregate hoping to capture the cup again.
    Maor23 likes this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

We Drew 1-1 at their home, being received with the warm welcome of 3 supporters on his side ( one was Alex fc) resulting in a quite obnoxious 12% possession boost for him. We fought on par in tbe first half but they scored once on a counter while our reserves (we spared some titulars) failed twice. In the second half we went 4-3-2W-1 and reintegrated at least an equal possession. We failed again many chanches but a penalty gave us the equalizer (Hardy!). We played better for the remaining mins but another couple of occasions went wide.

Addicted
    i want to buy a 5*34 striker for a low amount of T, but everyone with 30+ i watch has like 5 biders a minute before end and another 5 in the last seconds. And everyone goes to R8-10.

However i got a 5*33 MR/DMR (exactly what i looked for, no i can finally play DML/DMR formations if i need them) for 2T.

Level 7 -Yoder United 0 : 2 kullehh FC - Level 5

yaay finally
    Chris Rath and Ljepoje like this.
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    i want to buy a 5*34 striker for a low amount of T, but everyone with 30+ i watch has like 5 biders a minute before end and another 5 in the last seconds. And everyone goes to R8-10.

However i got a 5*33 MR/DMR (exactly what i looked for, no i can finally play DML/DMR formations if i need them) for 2T.
    As dmr dml you can play 5 behind and reds on DL-DR.

I never seek em unless they are DM/M/AM.

Addicted
    so, now my season really starts after i won 6-0 twice in cup matches vs an illegal formation^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_X View Post
    July/Dv8r - What's better, to buy a scout or to buy greens and reds and power train my players? Because I'm totally investing some $$'s into tokens this season.
    Normally scouts are better in the short term, and if your not going to do a lot of power training overall. If your chucking 200/300 greens/player then younger players will be better to power train.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*